- As low as $406/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1616 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1616 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles
For many, to escape and sit quietly on the beach is heaven. A visit to 314 C Shipwatch is the ideal complement to your beach paradise. Totally modernized, 314 C Shipwatch features three bedrooms and three full baths with pretty oceanfront vistas. Highlights of the remodel include:
• Rich heart of pine floors throughout the property
• Granite counters
• Custom cabinetry
• Custom pendant lighting
• Farmhouse sink
• HD TV's with pop up screens in the living room and master bedroom
• New furnishings highlighted throughout condominium
With linens to accommodate 8 guests comfortably, the beauty of 314 C Shipwatch certainly complements the beauty of the Isle of Palms at Wild Dunes.
When the day draws to an end, the linens in 314 C Shipwatch will ensure an charming nighttime sleep. The master bedroom features a king bed, direct access to the oceanfront deck, and a private bathroom. One of the two guest bedrooms features two queen beds with a private bath. Finally, the second guest bedroom is highlighted with two full beds with direct access to a bathroom.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 314 C Shipwatch.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Access to two oceanfront pools at Shipwatch.
• Kids's playground featured at Shipwatch.
• Shipwatch features an elevator for simple access.
• Oceanfront observation deck featured at Shipwatch.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
Located in Wild Dunes, your family will savor it's 1,600 acres, two famed golf courses, miles of bicycle and walking trails, a day spa, 2 ½ miles of beach, as well as many different dining options! Finest yet, Wild Dunes is only 30 mins. from Historic Charleston, 20 mins. from fresh seafood at the many eateries on Shem Creek where the Charleston fish and shrimp fleet ports, and 15 mins. away from shopping in Mt. Pleasant!
Your paradise is awaiting you with your next visit to the Isle of Palms at 314 C Shipwatch.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Isle of Palms rental experience:
When to book a Isle of Palms rental home & When to go:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Isle of Palms area. Booking in Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to pick the best vacation rental in the Isle of Palms area:
- To start, have your family agree to date ranges and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Beach Paradise -Renovated Oceanfront Shipwatch Resort Condo - $250 Beach Gear Credit Available! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Isle of Palms attraction you long to visit, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.