- As low as $494/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1616 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1616 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles
For many, to escape and sit quietly on the beach is heaven. A visit to 314 C Shipwatch is the ideal complement to your beach paradise. Totally modernized, 314 C Shipwatch features three bedrooms and three full baths with beautiful oceanfront vistas. Highlights of the remodel include:
• Rich heart of pine floors throughout the property
• Granite counters
• Custom cabinetry
• Custom pendant lighting
• Farmhouse sink
• HD TV's with pop up screens in the living room and master bedroom
• New furnishings highlighted throughout condominium
With linens to accommodate 8 guests comfortably, the beauty of 314 C Shipwatch certainly complements the beauty of the Isle of Palms at Wild Dunes.
When the day draws to an end, the linens in 314 C Shipwatch will ensure an superb nighttime sleep. The master bedroom features a king bed, direct access to the oceanfront deck, and a private bathroom. One of the two guest bedrooms features two queen beds with a private bath. Finally, the second guest bedroom is highlighted with two full beds with direct access to a bathroom.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 314 C Shipwatch.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Access to two oceanfront pools at Shipwatch.
• Kids's playground featured at Shipwatch.
• Shipwatch features an elevator for painless access.
• Oceanfront observation deck featured at Shipwatch.
• Only 15 miles to Historic Charleston!
Located in Wild Dunes, your family will savor it's 1,600 acres, two famed golf courses, miles of bicycle and walking trails, a day spa, 2 ½ miles of beach, as well as many different dining options! Finest yet, Wild Dunes is only 30 mins. from Historic Charleston, 20 mins. from fresh seafood at the many eateries on Shem Creek where the Charleston fish and shrimp fleet ports, and 15 mins. away from shopping in Mt. Pleasant!
Your paradise is awaiting you with your next visit to the Isle of Palms at 314 C Shipwatch.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Cinebarre Mount Pleasant and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Beach Paradise -Renovated Oceanfront Shipwatch Resort Condo - $250 Beach Gear Credit Available! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Have a great stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.