About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
** During the summer we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
As part of our Island Collection, 'Pavilion a la Plage' 4 10th Ave, is a seven bedroom, five and a half bathroom home located in the heart of Isle of Palms, in an area called Pavilion Place. The home is in a modest community of just six homes that share a enormous swimming pool and picnic area that is right behind the home (open May- September depending on weather).
Pavilion a la Plage is located in a prime location for families and visitors looking to appreciate all the Isle of Palms has to offer. The home is just 75 yards from the beach and within walking distance to Front Beach eateries, bars, and stores.
- 7 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Gas Grille
- Community pool
- 75 yards from beach access
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – double sinks, stand up shower, garden, tub TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: Queen bed, en suite bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 5: (1) Twin bed, (1) Trundle bed, TV
- Bedroom 6: King bed, Jack and Jill full bath – double sinks, TV
- Bedroom 7: (2) Twin bunkbeds, Jack and Jill full bath – double sinks, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
Family Animals are allowed with pre-approval. We limit it to one huge dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- In the Isle of Palms area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer is high season in Isle of Palms. Reserve your Isle of Palms rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Pavilion a la Plage on Isle of Palms ~ PORCH, GAS GRILL, STEPS FROM THE BEACH! has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before booking your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.