- As low as $525/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- Table tennis
- Video games
- 5 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2691 sq ft (250 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2691 square feet
Linens: 2 Kings, 3 Queens, 3 Twins, Trundle, Sleeper Couch
Baths: 5 Full
Sunshine we've got it! Now all we have to add is you to this much sought-after vacation hideaway! Conveniently located in Pavilion Place and just across from the beach, 6 on 10th Avenue is a shining 2,691 square foot home that has all the ingredients for the ideal summertime hideaway! Highlighted by its design featuring a huge open living/dining area and kitchen, 6 on 10th Avenue is a phenomenal 7-bedroom, 5 bath home that comfortably sleeps up to fifteen. With some of the best surfing in Charleston just around the corner of the home by the pier to a sizable swimming pool directly behind the home that is shared by a few homes at Pavilion Place, 6 on 10th Avenue is the ideal hideaway.
After freshly being purchased, many new updates have been achieved at 6 on 10th Avenue. Here are numerous highlights from the recent updates:
• All new living room furnishings including a sectional couch, two swivel rockers, coffee table and end tables.
• All new linens in each bedroom.
• The dining room has new chairs and light fixture.
• New family fun amenities including ping pong table, corn hole, kan jam, games, and puzzles.
• New workstation desk plus mobile device chargers as well as a wireless charger.
• All new and refreshed décor
The interior of 6 on 10th Avenue is warm and welcoming. Upon entering, your family will immediately appreciate the excellent design and appointments of this handsome home. The living room is highlighted with comfortable furnishings and the dining room has plenty of room for your entire family. The kitchen also features two breakfast bars with additional seating for up to eight. Rain or shine, you might want to whip up a storm in the well-equipped kitchen. 6 on 10th Avenue features two master bedrooms, each with a king bed. Three of the guest bedrooms feature a queen bed with one also including a sleeper couch. Finally, the kids will savor one of two bedrooms. The first has two twin beds with the second having a single bed with a roll out trundle. There are five full baths.
6 on 10th Avenue is in the ideal location. Exploring the Front Beach Isle of Palms is fun and convenient. Just a few mins.' walk from 6 on 10th Avenue, your family or group will discover numerous of the best eateries on the island sitting directly on the beach. Shopping is enchanting on the Front Beach Isle of Palms with two ice cream stores, just in case your family has a sweet tooth. Finally, the famed Windjammer is less than two blocks from 6 on 10th Avenue. During the day you can watch competitive beach volleyball at the Windjammer followed by live music in the evening by some of the best bands. In fact, Darius Rucker and Hootie and Blowfish got their start playing at the Windjammer. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is less than 30 mins. away from 6 on 10th Avenue at Pavilion Place!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Dog friendly with a pet fee.
• The Isle of Palms Recreation Center is only a five-min. drive away. Features the biggest playground on the island plus indoor basketball, pickle ball, tennis and ball fields.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 6 on 10th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Televisions in each bedroom.
• Gas grille.
• Access to community swimming pool.
• Parking for seven cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Walk on sunshine during your next vacation, and it will feel so good when choosing 6 on 10th Avenue at Pavilion Place, Front Beach Isle of Palms!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties.
- In the Isle of Palms area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Finding the best vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Sunshine, We've Got It! Across Street to Beach-Walk to Restaurants/Shops! $250 Beach Gear Avail has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.