About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2691 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Linens: 2 Kings, 3 Queens, 3 Twins, Trundle, Sleeper Couch
Baths: 5 Full
Sunshine we've got it! Now all we have to add is you to this much sought-after vacation hideaway! Conveniently located in Pavilion Place and just across from the beach, 6 on 10th Avenue is a shining 2,691 square foot home that has all the ingredients for the ideal summertime hideaway! Highlighted by its design featuring a huge open living/dining area and kitchen, 6 on 10th Avenue is a magnificent 7-bedroom, 5 bath home that comfortably sleeps up to fifteen. With some of the best surfing in Charleston just around the corner of the home by the pier to a enormous swimming pool directly behind the home that is shared by a few homes at Pavilion Place, 6 on 10th Avenue is the ideal hideaway.
After freshly being purchased, many new updates have been achieved at 6 on 10th Avenue. Here are multiple highlights from the recent updates:
• All new living room furnishings including a sectional couch, two swivel rockers, coffee table and end tables.
• All new linens in each bedroom.
• The dining room has new chairs and light fixture.
• New family fun amenities including ping pong table, corn hole, kan jam, games, and puzzles.
• New workstation desk plus mobile device chargers as well as a wireless charger.
• All new and refreshed décor
The interior of 6 on 10th Avenue is warm and welcoming. Upon entering, your family will immediately appreciate the excellent design and appointments of this handsome home. The living room is highlighted with comfortable furnishings and the dining room has plenty of room for your entire family. The kitchen also features two breakfast bars with additional seating for up to eight. Rain or shine, you might want to whip up a storm in the well-equipped kitchen. 6 on 10th Avenue features two master bedrooms, each with a king bed. Three of the guest bedrooms feature a queen bed with one also including a sleeper couch. Finally, the kids will savor one of two bedrooms. The first has two twin beds with the second having a single bed with a roll out trundle. There are five full baths.
6 on 10th Avenue is in the ideal location. Exploring the Front Beach Isle of Palms is fun and convenient. Just a few mins.' walk from 6 on 10th Avenue, your family or group will discover numerous of the best eateries on the island sitting directly on the beach. Shopping is enchanting on the Front Beach Isle of Palms with two ice cream stores, just in case your family has a sweet tooth. Finally, the famed Windjammer is less than two blocks from 6 on 10th Avenue. During the day you can watch competitive beach volleyball at the Windjammer followed by live music in the evening by some of the best bands. In fact, Darius Rucker and Hootie and Blowfish got their start playing at the Windjammer. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is less than 30 mins. away from 6 on 10th Avenue at Pavilion Place!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Dog friendly with a pet fee.
• The Isle of Palms Recreation Center is only a five-min. drive away. Features the biggest playground on the island plus indoor basketball, pickle ball, tennis and ball fields.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 6 on 10th Avenue.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Televisions in each bedroom.
• Gas grille.
• Access to community swimming pool.
• Parking for seven cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Walk on sunshine during your next vacation, and it will feel so good when choosing 6 on 10th Avenue at Pavilion Place, Front Beach Isle of Palms!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is by the sea. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Isle of Palms area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Sunshine, We've Got It! Across Street to Beach-Walk to Restaurants/Shops! $250 Beach Gear Avail has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Add the host's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.