- As low as $460/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 5 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2720 sq ft (253 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2720 square feet
Isle of Palms home with pool, beach, stores, and eateries all at your fingertips! This impressive home comfortably sleeps 14, with 7 cavernous bedrooms and 5 full bathrooms! Savor a private neighborhood pool. The Pavilion Place neighborhood pool is located directly behind the home and is shared with only six private homes. Walk to the beach; you are one block from beach access and from eateries and stores on Front Beach! Front Beach is famed for it’s world-famed Windjammer, dozens of eateries, ice cream stores, novelty stores, as well as events and festivals throughout the year.
On the second level you will find a light filled great room with combination living room, dining room, and kitchen as well as two bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The two bedrooms are down a short hall located just off the kitchen. The queen bedroom has a private ensuite bathroom, while the second bedroom has a king with a shared (hall) bathroom. Each of these bedrooms include a TV with Roku (Xfinity/Comcast is the provider).
The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter-tops, and 2 breakfast bars with a total 8 bar stools. Just off the kitchen is a enormous dining table seating 8.
The living room is open and bright with a huge flat screen TV, with plenty of comfortable seating for everybody! Off the living room is a covered deck, with table and chairs, take in the sea air.
The third floor features 5 roomy bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and a laundry center. All bedrooms have a TV with Roku (Xfinity/Comcast is the provider).
This is an elevated beach home with painless garage parking under the home. This home provides a gas grille (Propane tanks may be exchanged at our office during business hours) and an outdoor shower. Fireplace is not for guest use.
Please no family pets or smoking. Linens and WiFi supplied.
Shared pool direct behind the home and has a gate code supplied at check in. Pool is open April 15-until October 15.
*****LAYOUT***** 2720 Sq Ft
Great room with combination living room /dining room /kitchen
Living room couch sleeper (full)
Full Hall bathroom shared with king bedroom.
Bedroom 1: King bed with shared hall bathroom (shower); TV/Roku
Bedroom 2: Queen bed with ensuite bathroom (shower); TV/Roku
Laundry closet located in hall at the top of the stairs.
Bedroom 3: King bedroom with ensuite bathroom (tub/shower combination); TV/Roku
Bedroom 4: Queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom (shower); TV/Roku
Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds shares bathroom (double sinks tub/shower combination) with bedroom #6; TV/Roku
Bedroom 6: King bed shares bathroom (double sinks tub/shower combination) with bedroom #5; TV/Roku
Bedroom 7: Twin beds will use shared bathroom between bedroom #5 and #6 TV/Roku
***Pavilion Place Pool open: April 15- October 15***
***Occupancy Cap: 14 Vehicles: 6
*This is a Saturday – Saturday rental from 6/3/23 to 8/18/23; 3 nighttime minimum in offseason.*
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- In the Isle of Palms area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Isle of Palms area. Booking your Isle of Palms vacation home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Isle of Palms area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking a perfectvacation home:
- Start by having your group decide on dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Paradise awaits! 7 Bedroom, Private Neighborhood Pool, Walk to the Beach! has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.