About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4142 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 3 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Twin Bed, 2 Bunk Beds (4 Twins)
Baths: 5 1/2
Come drop your anchor on the Isle of Palms for your next family vacation at 913 Carolina Boulevard! This seven-bedroom home is the ideal place to relax and relax with phenomenal amenities, painless beach access, and a private swimming pool constructed right into the deck (25x13)! The private swimming pool offers an indulgent break from the beach. The kids will have a tough time choosing between the sun, sand and sea offered at the beach and the private pool that is literally three steps outside of patio door. When the crew is ready to hit the beach, the walk is simple with 913 Carolina Boulevard being only one block away from the sand and surf! The walk is made even easier with the City maintained beach access path. Even better, the Isle of Palms business district is an easy walk from the home where your family will find eateries, shopping and ice cream stores. A private swimming pool, ocean vistas from the roof top beverage terrace, sun deck, and a fast walk to the beach, all make 913 Carolina the ideal spot to throw out your anchor for your next Island vacation!
The home features three-levels with a reverse floor plan featuring the living area and kitchen upstairs. The home blends rich materials, inviting furnishings, a relaxing color scheme, and interesting accents for a fun beach home. Appreciate the light through the plantation shutter covered windows, the Brazilian cherry floors, and the beach board paneling that can be found in the home. The living room is roomy with 16ft cathedral ceiling, two sizable couches, comfortable chairs, and a enormous flat screen T.V.. With additional seating from four counter stools, the dining area can accommodate seating for 16. Black granite counter surface, accent maple cabinets, generous size refrigerator, ice maker and stainless-steel appliances are featured in the kitchen.
With linens for 14, 913 Carolina Boulevard is equipped to handle sleeping arrangements for your entire family plus friends! Each of the seven bedrooms are gorgeously decorated with colorful accents and features a flat screen TV. Access to the bedrooms and living area is made easy with the elevator.
Third floor features a king bedroom with a private bath that has a hottub and shower. Another bedroom is featured on the third floor that is ideal for kids. It is modest bedroom and ideal for younger kids whose parents are staying in the king bedroom. The living room, dining area, and kitchen can be found on the third floor.
Second floor has the remaining five bedrooms. Two of these bedrooms feature a king bed, two feature a queen bed, and the final bedroom has two sets of bunk beds (four twin beds). There are three full bathrooms on the second floor. Your family will be able to access the pool deck from the second level.
First floor is a lot of fun with a game room, full bath and the garage.
The Front Beach, Isle of Palms is a short walk from 913 Carolina Boulevard. The Front Beach features eateries, shopping, and places to savor a drink on the Island. Some of our favorite eateries include: Sea Biscuit for breakfast and lunch, Acme Lowcountry Grille, and the famed Windjammer home to the famed Darius Rucker and Hootie and Blowfish. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is only a 15-min. drive away!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• 3,480 Square Feet.
• $250 Credit Towards Beach Rental Equipment
• Outside Shower.
• Gas Grille.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 913 Carolina Boulevard.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer in cavernous laundry room.
• Parking for six cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 12 miles to Historic Charleston!
With comfortable amenities, a private pool, and ocean vistas from the upper deck, you'll want to drop your anchor year after year for your island vacation.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Charleston Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Isle of Palms area. To find the best rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite Isle of Palms restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Isle of Palms rental:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Family Friendly, Ocean Views, Pool, Ping Pong, Walk to Beach, Shops-Dining! $250 Beach Gear Credit! has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your trip.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- During check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.