- As low as $1,406/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 6 bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 4142 sq ft (385 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 7 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4142 square feet
Linens: 3 King Beds, 2 Queen Beds, 1 Twin Bed, 2 Bunk Beds (4 Twins)
Baths: 5 1/2
Come drop your anchor on the Isle of Palms for your next family vacation at 913 Carolina Boulevard! This seven-bedroom home is the ideal place to relax and relax with amazing amenities, painless beach access, and a private swimming pool constructed right into the deck (25x13)! The private swimming pool offers an indulgent break from the beach. The kids will have a tough time choosing between the sun, sand and sea offered at the beach and the private pool that is literally three steps outside of patio door. When the crew is ready to hit the beach, the walk is simple with 913 Carolina Boulevard being only one block away from the sand and surf! The walk is made even easier with the City maintained beach access path. Even better, the Isle of Palms business district is an easy walk from the home where your family will find eateries, shopping and ice cream stores. A private swimming pool, ocean vistas from the roof top drink terrace, sun deck, and a fast walk to the beach, all make 913 Carolina the ideal spot to throw out your anchor for your next Island vacation!
The home features three-levels with a reverse floor plan featuring the living area and kitchen upstairs. The home blends rich materials, inviting furnishings, a relaxing color scheme, and interesting accents for a fun beach home. Savor the light through the plantation shutter covered windows, the Brazilian cherry floors, and the beach board paneling that can be found in the home. The living room is roomy with 16ft cathedral ceiling, two sizable couches, comfortable chairs, and a huge flat screen TV. With additional seating from four counter stools, the dining area can accommodate seating for 16. Black granite counter surface, accent maple cabinets, generous size refrigerator, ice maker and stainless-steel appliances are featured in the kitchen.
With linens for 14, 913 Carolina Boulevard is equipped to handle sleeping arrangements for your entire family plus friends! Each of the seven bedrooms are charmingly decorated with colorful accents and features a flat screen T.V.. Access to the bedrooms and living area is made easy with the elevator.
Third floor features a king bedroom with a private bath that has a hottub and shower. Another bedroom is featured on the third floor that is ideal for kids. It is modest bedroom and ideal for younger kids whose parents are staying in the king bedroom. The living room, dining area, and kitchen can be found on the third floor.
Second floor has the remaining five bedrooms. Two of these bedrooms feature a king bed, two feature a queen bed, and the final bedroom has two sets of bunk beds (four twin beds). There are three full bathrooms on the second floor. Your family will be able to access the pool deck from the second level.
First floor is a lot of fun with a game room, full bath and the garage.
The Front Beach, Isle of Palms is a short walk from 913 Carolina Boulevard. The Front Beach features eateries, shopping, and places to savor a drink on the Island. Some of our favorite eateries include: Sea Biscuit for breakfast and lunch, Acme Lowcountry Grille, and the famed Windjammer home to the famed Darius Rucker and Hootie and Blowfish. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is only a 15-min. drive away!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• 3,480 Square Feet.
• $250 Credit Towards Beach Rental Equipment
• Outside Shower.
• Gas Grille.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 913 Carolina Boulevard.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer in cavernous laundry room.
• Parking for six cars.
• Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
• Only 12 miles to Historic Charleston!
With comfortable amenities, a private pool, and ocean vistas from the upper deck, you'll want to drop your anchor year after year for your island vacation.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston City Market and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a Isle of Palms rental home:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Isle of Palms area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Family Friendly, Ocean Views, Pool, Ping Pong, Walk to Beach, Shops-Dining! $250 Beach Gear Credit! has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Isle of Palms beach you are crazy about, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.5 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.2 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.2 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.7 miles
Ready to book Family Friendly, Ocean Views, Pool, Ping Pong, Walk to Beach, Shops-Dining! $250 Beach Gear Credit!?Book Online Get Information Call: