About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
**This home books Friday to Friday for Summer 2023 (June- August)
New to our luxury collection, Villa Las Palmas, 206 Ocean Blvd., is a seven bedroom, seven and a half bathroom oceanfront home that was just entirely modernized! The home was professionally designed and decorated with no expense spared. Not only is this home in the most sought after area of Isle of Palms known for it's impressive ocean vistas, but the interior will stun you with a high-end modern, yet coastal feel. A brand new pool and hot tub (heatable for a fee) was installed overlooking the ocean. An elevator, for convenience, goes from the garage to the first floor.
The first floor has a master bedroom with a king bed and private bathroom and a bunkbed room with two twin over twin bunk beds and a private bathroom. The sizable kitchen is open and inviting to the living room. And, the porch overlooking the pool and ocean is a great a outdoor dining area.
The second floor homes the five other bedrooms, two oceanfront kings with private bathrooms, two street side queen bedrooms with private bathrooms and another bunk bed room with two twin xl beds over queens and private bathroom with a second entrance from the sitting room. The sitting room/ common area has access to a porch that overlooks the ocean.
Unwind on the two back porches overlooking the pool and ocean. Walk right out to the ocean on your private walkway or watch the waves and listen to the ocean from the porches because you are so close.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. With jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation home:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Full Renovation!! 206 Ocean Blvd. Oceanfront, Pool/Hot Tub, Elevator has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the host before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Isle of Palms destination you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.