About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1380 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
The ideal beach hideaway is right at your fingertips in Wild Dunes Resort. This oceanside, first floor condo has three bedrooms, three bathrooms with a pool and nature view.
A beach-style allure enhances the excitement of a family vacation. The open-style floor plan accepts for both a enormous kitchen and living space, giving everybody a chance to make this space their own. The kitchen is completely equipped with well-crafted wood cabinets, bar seating, and modern appliances to compliment the accents of the area. The living room offers comfort for all, and is furnished with a couch and chairs for the guests to appreciate the flat screen TV. The dining area, among the living space, features seating for six, making it very useful to savor a meal with family and friends.
The master bedroom sports a king sized bed and a flat screen TV of its own. The sizable private master bathroom presents his and her sinks along with a soaking tub and shower. And to top it off, the master accepts access for the guest to step out on the oceanside balcony to take in the breathtaking vistas.
The second bedroom contains a queen bed and has a semi-private full bathroom which also has a hallway door. This room also has a balcony to itself that faces the front of the unit and a TV. The third bedroom has a new set of full size bunk beds, and a full size trundle bed, along with a private bathroom and TV.
The Shipwatch complex has a sizable swimming pool, observation deck, and kids's play area.
Come and enjoy a memorable beach vacation here!
Pool Access: Shipwatch Villas Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Pool and Nature
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: First Floor
Square Footage, Est.: 1,322
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom
Bedroom 2: Queen, TV, Semi-Private Bathroom, Private Balcony
Bedroom 3: Full Size Bunk Beds and Full Size Trundle Bed, TV, Private Bathroom
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Access Off Living Room and Second Bedroom
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: Lot and Underneath building parking
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools, only the Shipwatch pool.**
**During the off-season months, many condo regimes and complexes complete remodel projects, general maintenance, and building repairs. If there are concerns about how any close by work might impact your vacation, please inquire with our team as schedules can vary weekly by scale & area.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Tolers Cove Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To book the largest rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the perfect rental in the Isle of Palms area:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Oceanside Shipwatch Villa, Steps to the Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.