- As low as $1,028/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Foosball table
- Table tennis
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4900 square feet
Welcome to Three Oaks!
This freshly constructed Isle of Palms beach home is one of our most extravagant rental properties and is the ideal spot for your next vacation! Located less than 5 mins. walking to the beach via access paths at either 23rd or 25th Avenue, it seamlessly blends the want for a new, modern home with a calming, coastal vibe.
The broad main floor offers an open floorplan, ideal for entertaining and spending time with friends and family. The roomy living room, which contains comfortable seating and sizable flat-screen TV, is enhanced by modern features like enormous windows, coffered ceiling and ship-lap walls. The chef's kitchen is really one to admire! Some of its highlights are the generous butler's pantry, new gas range, wine cooler, dual ovens, pretty cabinetry and countertops, a farmhouse sink, and a humongous central island with four additional bar breakfast stools. The dining area has a farmhouse table with seating for ten.
The primary bedroom, which is also located on the main level of the home, offers a king bed and private bathroom with double sinks, shower, and soaking tub. Adjacent to the primary bedroom is an office complete with working desk and loveseat with pull out. For convenience, there is a powder room (half-bath) and laundry room off these main living spaces.
There are three bedrooms located on the second floor of the home. The second and third bedrooms each have a queen bed, and the huge fourth bedroom features a king bed, a set of twin bunk beds, and a sitting area. There are two full bathrooms, accessed via the hallway on this second level, for shared use.
Moving down to the basement level of the home, guests can find the fifth (and final) bedroom as well as the entertainment area. The bedroom on this level contains a queen size bed and private bathroom. Appreciate the additional living room with a flat screen TV, ping pong, foosball, and modest wet bar. There is a second laundry room on this level, ideal for gathering towels after a day at the beach.
Heading outside, the beautiful oak trees are located all around. The upper deck is ideal to appreciate a meal outside. There is a grille as well as an outdoor dining area for year-round enjoyment. There is also a screened in porch with comfortable seating and outdoor TV. The lower outdoor patio deck is one of the most special areas of the home. It features a covered outdoor bar area with counter stools, a porch swing for lazy afternoons, and a seating area, ideal for late nighttime conversations and taking in the salty air. Step out into the backyard getaway to savor a swim in the new private pool or improve your golf skills on the new the putting green!
Because of its central location on the island, you can also walk to the grocery store or local stores & island eateries! And to round out your vacation in the LowCountry, the Isle of Palms is just a fast 30 min. drive from historic Charleston, famed for marvelous shopping, galleries, antique stores, museums, the South Carolina Aquarium, horse-drawn carriage rides, historic landmarks, and sumptuous dining.
Be one the first to stay in this amazing home at 2307 Hartnett Boulevard!
*Notice: This home is not a event home and events are not allowed. We want you to enjoy your visit and have a good time, but please be mindful of your noise level and occupancy allowances. Isle of Palms has a noise ordinance from 10PM to 10AM. No more than 12 adults should be occupying the home. Also, please be respectful of the property furnishings, amenities, and neighboring homes. If policies are not adhered to, fines may be issued or guests may be asked to vacate the home. Thank you for helping us continue to provide a safe, clean, enchanting home for all future renters.
Pool Access: Private Pool, Can be Heated for a Fee! (May through September only; pool cannot be heated October through April)
Golf Cart: Yes, 4-Seater LSV Golf Cart (street-legal), Available for Rent! ($150/nighttime or $600/week; Request via Email; Waiver & Documentation Required; Subject to Availability)
Distance to Beach: .2 Miles, 5 Minute Walk! Access at 23rd Ave and Palm Blvd.
Distance to Eateries/Shop/Grocery: Less than a mile!
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square Feet: 4,900
Bedroom 1: King, Master, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Queen, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King with Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen, Private Bathroom, Basement
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable for Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: Yes, 2 sets
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2344871
*Regarding Pool Heating: In the event of unseasonably freezing or cold weather, it is possible that pool heating may not be operable or available, as heating temperatures typically only reach 10-15 degrees higher than current outside temps and may still not be warm enough to enjoy.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms vacation rental tips:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a Isle of Palms rental home:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- June, July, and August are high season in Isle of Palms. To get the best value, change your trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Premier, Modern Home! Great IOP Location! has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a particular Isle of Palms beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.