About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1322 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Perched above the palm trees and looking out on the water of the Atlantic, this three bedroom, three bath Shipwatch villa offers a comfortable getaway for your Isle of Palms vacation. Savor gorgeous interiors, expansive vistas of the ocean and lush beach landscape from the privacy of a charmingly furnished living room and the master bedroom. A entirely equipped kitchen with tile floor and bar seating for two, in addition to the dining area with table and chairs for six provides plenty of space and convenience for your mealtime needs. If you prefer al fresco dining, savor your meals at a four seat table on the balcony as inhale the salty breeze and the sounds of the sea. Only steps from the beach and the Shipwatch pool, this villa has sleeping for seven including a king bed in the master bedroom, a second bedroom with a queen bed, and a third bedroom with a queen bed and a double bed, each bedroom with its own well appointed bathroom. So settle in to island life and make yourself at home in the bright, clean ambiance of this welcoming ocean front Lowcountry villa.
Linens are supplied. No Animals. No Smoking.
Covered parking for 2 cars.
Elevator and stairs leading to the condo.
Access to Shipwatch community pool and beach.
Bed 1: 1 Queen. 1 Double Bed, TV, Cable, Wifi, Bathroom
Bed 2: Queen Bed, TV, Cable Wifi, Bathroom.
Bed 3. King Bed, TV, Cable, WiFi, Bathroom, Glass Doors to Patio.
Kitchen, Totally Stocked.
Laundry Closet / Washer and Dryer.
Bar Counter with 2 Bar Stools.
Dining Table with Seating for 6
Living room, TV, Cable, Wifi, Glass sliding doors to Patio.
*This is a Sunday – Sunday rental from 5/29/22 8/28/22; 3 nighttime minimum in off season.** During times of promotion, this property does not offer discounts.* Please note that there is a strict 2 car capacity per unit.
Car Capacity: 2
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Philip Simmons Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- In the Isle of Palms area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- To get the best value, shift your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book the perfect Isle of Palms rental:
- Choose vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Comfortable Island Retreat has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.