About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Oceanfront 2nd floor Condo! Everything is brand new!! Spectacular kitchen with bespoke lighting and granite counter tops!! This is a Second Floor Condo located in Building C and has a Private Oceanfront Balcony to savor the charming Atlantic ocean vistas, and also has a Entirely-Equipped Kitchen. This condo has been entirely modernized as of Jan 2022 and is definitely alluring! It is professionally decorated & designed with opulent comfort in mind. The living room has a flat screen TV and plenty of seating for this 500 sq ft condo. The queen bedroom has a intelligent TV to appreciate all your favorite streaming apps (please note there is no cable in this bedroom).
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a completely functional kitchen!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $2 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is included prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool, Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums are 500 square feet and are comprised of a three building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. The complex has a very sizable pool and a kiddie pool. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests, or enjoy a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves.
Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
There is a queen couch-bed in the Living Room.
The hallway consists of spectacular Twin sized Murphy beds that pull down from the wall - with really comfortable beds!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety!
*Please Note: Absolutely No Animals, Motorcycles, Boat Trailers, or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. Absolutely No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed if necessary. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Kayaking, surfing/body boarding, and fishing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to your budget:
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. Booking in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Isle of Palms area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the best vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- First and foremost, have your family choose the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Amazing Remodel! Oceanfront 2nd Floor Condo!! Community Pool, Fishing Pier, & More!! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.