- As low as $639/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1575 square feet
Location Location Location! This true beachfront 3 bedroom villa offers one of the best vistas in Wild Dunes. This villa is only steps to and from the beach and pool, making it ideal for your next vacation. With the exception of one bedroom, this first floor corner villa offers sweeping vistas from every room and from the private balcony. The balcony can be accessed from the master and queen bedrooms in addition to the living area. Steps from the balcony lead directly to the dunes and beach.
Upon entering you will find the first of three bedrooms. This room includes 2 twin beds, a TV, and private bath. Next the hallway opens onto an open floor plan and lavish ocean vistas. The alluring décor includes comfortable furnishings, a sizable flat screen TV, dining table seating six, and a enormous kitchen with vistas from the cozy breakfast area. Off this handsome living space are 2 oceanfront bedrooms. The master includes a king size bed, TV, huge private bath, and sliding doors opening onto the balcony. The queen bedroom also has a private bath, TV, and access to the balcony. New tile floors add to the beach feel of the villa.
Unwind poolside or oceanside with simple access right outside your door!
Pool Access: Summerhouse Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Oceanfront View
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: First Floor
Square Footage, Est.: 1575
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Private Bath, Balcony Access
Bedroom 2: Queen, TV, Private Bath, Balcony Access
Bedroom 3: Twin, Twin, TV, Private Bath
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Access Off Living Room & Master
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Summerhouse Community Pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Isle of Palms area. To find the largest rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Isle of Palms area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Walk Off OCEANFRONT Balcony to Beach! Community Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.