About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Looking for the ideal oceanside hideaway on the Isle of Palms? You found it! New to the rental market, having undergone a full floor-to-ceiling remodel in Spring 2021, this 1 bedroom ocean view villa in Port O'Telephone is sure to be one of the most sought-after vacation properties with the gated golf community of Wild Dunes Resort. Seamlessly blending modern furnishings & luxury design with a bright, coastal vibe, you'll savor the attention-to-detail taken.
Take advantage of world-class golf and tennis, new Resort spa, impressive local eateries, and miles of bicycle and running trails. Or simply relax and relax by the villa community pool and Atlantic Ocean. This really is an ideal hideaway for any island vacationer!
- Screened porch with ocean vistas and breezes
- Access to community pool at the Port O'Telephone Villas
- Central entryway offers added sleeping areas for 2 guests on the unique day-bed and trundle
- Modern, modernized kitchen features new stainless appliances, upgraded countertops & cabinetry, alcove with 4-person dining table, and three additional stools at the breakfast bar.
- Double bathroom vanity
Pool Access: Yes, Port O'Telephone Community Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 yards
View: Ocean View
Family Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2nd Floor
Square Footage: Est.: 900
Bedrooms: 1, sleeps 4
Bedroom 1: Master Suite, King Bed, Screened Porch Access, TV
Bonus Sleeping Area: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle in Central Foyer
Couch Bed: Yes, in Living Room
Internet Access: WiFi
Elevator: Yes, Villa Complex Elevator
Parking: 2 Vehicles (Open Parking Lot Areas)
BBQ Grille: No (Not Accepted in Rental Units in Wild Dunes)
Washer/Dryer: Yes, Full Size
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
>> All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).<<
Vacation Rental By Owner listing#:
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Isle of Palms area. To find the best value, change your family's Isle of Palms vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Isle of Palms area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental home six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Luxury 1 Bedroom Condo in WILD DUNES! Fully Renovated has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.