About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Meet your next oceanside escape when you reserve this extraordinary one-bedroom, one-bathroom condo located right in the middle of Isle of Palms! This terrific condo is part of the Sea Cabin Condominiums and enjoys access to a private fishing pier and community amenities, such as a huge oceanside pool and kiddie pool. When you stay at this marvelous property, you'll have the ideal beach vacation!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• Full Disclosure: There are modest bunk beds constructed into the hallway – they are adored by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
• 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $2 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is included prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
This property is conveniently located on the first level, which is effortlessly accessible but has a few steps. When you walk into the home, you'll notice that there are two bunk beds constructed into the wall, offering your event additional sleeping space. The area also closes off for privacy, giving you the benefit of having an additional room-like area!
From here journey into the main kitchen and living area. You'll find the kitchen is completely equipped for your use, accepting you to make your own family dinners, or snacks to take along while exploring the isle. Additional perks include use of a regular coffee maker as well as a Keurig! A comfortable breakfast bar offers up three seats, while the living area is furnished with two plush couches and a coffee table. Here you'll find a flat-screen TV with cable access, letting you take in a vacation movie nighttime, or put on something while you get ready in the morning! The property also has complimentary Wi-Fi, accepting you to stay connected on your various devices.
The living area has sliding doors that lead out to the patio, where you can see the ocean just off in the distance. The patio is furnished with a dining set, giving you the chance to savor your meals and beverages in the Atlantic breeze. Inside you'll find the bedroom, which has a queen bed and a personal TV. For those that need additional room, one of the couches pulls out into a full-sized sleeper!
When you stay at Sea Cabins, you'll appreciate a central location to all the best of Isle of Palms, from local nightlife to beach shopping, and ice cream stores for the kids. Within walking distance to eateries, the Isle of Palms County Park, and more, you'll find there's never a dull moment! Added convenience of close by grocery stores, and a post office complete everything you need for a sublime beach vacation!
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
There is a Queen Sleeper Couch in the Living Room.
The hallway consists of a bunk bed constructed-in to the wall - ideal for modest kids!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a starter set of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
This condo also rents monthly in the winter!! Please contact us if interested.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or enjoy a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, magnificant dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
*Please Note: Absolutely No Animals, Motorcycles, Boat Trailers, or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. Absolutely No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed if necessary. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in Isle of Palms. To get the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Modern comfort @ the Beach, Oceanfront Condo!! Community Pool & 1000ft Fishing Pier! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the host before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your family.
- If there's a particular Isle of Palms destination you simply love, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.