- As low as $289/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Close to skiing
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 830 sq ft (77 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 830 square feet
Now offering $100 gift card for summer weeks! All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Incredible 1 Bedroom Condo in the Beach Front area of Wild Dunes Resort. Renovated with wood floors, granite tops, new kitchen cabinets, stainless appliances, and fresh paint. There is a king size bed in master bedroom with en suite bath and intelligent TV. Fantastic screen porch with steps right off the pool and beach access. An additional half bath and murphy bed were added to accommodate additional guests.
Championship Golf, Miles of handsome beaches to experience with downtown Charleston only 20 mins. drive away.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service.
Linens are supplied with sheets, towels and wash clothes. A starters set of paper products, washing detergent and dish washing soap are included. Non Smoking and No Pet Policy in place. 2 parking passes. Please inquire for shorter stays.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Mount Pleasant Towne Centre. Patriots Point and Charleston Fishfinder Charters are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to reserve a Isle of Palms rental home:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Isle of Palms vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Luxury 1 Bedroom Condo, Steps from Beach! has 1 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If not, contact the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Luxury 1 Bedroom Condo, Steps from Beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: