About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 800 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: King, Sleeper Couch
If you are looking for the ideal beach getaway, you must choose 202 F Port O Telephone for your next island vacation! This magnificent one-bedroom condominium (sleeps four) has been refreshed and is one of the best beach retreats in the exclusive Wild Dunes community. Oceanfront vistas, sizable swimming pool and a roomy screen porch are just a few of the amenities that will exceed your ideal beach getaway.
Step inside and you will be delighted to find a well-appointed home featuring bright beach colors, beach shiplap, an updated kitchen with granite countertops, wood floors, a additional sleeper couch and a cheerful master bedroom featuring a king bed. Outdoor living is at its best at 202 F Port O Telephone with a screen porch, and seating for four that is highlighted with oceanfront vistas. With the prevailing summer Southwest Breeze, it is a cool spot even on the warmest of days.
When it is time to discover the Wild Dunes Community, you will find 202 F Port O Telephone is in the ideal location, and just a few mins.' walk from the Links Golf Course Proshop. There you will find a restaurant, shopping, driving range and the world-famed Links golf course. Bicycle units are a great way to get around, and there are miles of bicycle trails leading you past many other dining options within the community, a spa, playground, the Harbor golf course and an Ice Cream Shop on the Beach. Finest yet, Historic Charleston is only 30 mins. away!
With oceanfront vistas, a terrific swimming pool, and the ideal location, you will find your ideal beach getaway at 202 F Port O Telephone!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 202 F Port O Telephone.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Isle of Palms. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Isle of Palms visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to pick the best rental home in the Isle of Palms area:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. New Listing! Perfect Very Oceanfront Port o Call Condo in Wild Dunes. $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Tips to have a great stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.