- As low as $273/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Cave exploring nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 490 square feet
This brand new third floor condo has the best vistas in the community. See all the way to the Morris Island lighthouse from the balcony and Wild Dunes from the front door. Just steps from the beach, private fishing pier, Isle of Palms County Park, and pool.
The condo is freshly refreshed with laminate floor, and beach decor. The kitchen includes upgraded cabinets and counter tops.
The comfortable bedroom, typical to Sea Cabins, has a queen size bed and full bathroom access. The hallway includes two twin size bunk beds, and there is a queen-sized couch bed, if needed.
Sea Cabins are the ideal place for a family get-a-way or charming vacation.
Pool: Ocean Front Community Pool
Beach Access: 30 yards Via Private Boardwalk
View: Isle Of Palms Pier And Ocean
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Third Floor, No Elevator
Square Footage: 490
Bedroom: Queen, TV
Hallway: Two Twin Bunk Beds
Couch-bed: Yes, Queen
Parking: 1 Car min.
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grills And Picnic Area
Washer/Dryer: On Site Coin Operated Laundry
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis: Pay to Play at the Isle of Palms Rec Center
Golf: Pay to Play at Wild Dunes Resort- Harbor Course & Links Course
Vacation Rental By Owner #1964403
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Charleston City Market and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
When to book a Isle of Palms rental home & When to go:
- To get the best value, try shifting your family's Isle of Palms trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family decide on the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Impeccable 3rd Floor Ocean VIEWS! Pool and Pier Access! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At departure, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Sullivan's Island Lighthouse - 3.8 miles
- Fort Moultrie - 4.5 miles
- Pitt Street Park - 4.5 miles
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Impeccable 3rd Floor Ocean VIEWS! Pool and Pier Access!?Book Online Get Information Call: