About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 490 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This brand new third floor condo has the best vistas in the community. See all the way to the Morris Island lighthouse from the balcony and Wild Dunes from the front door. Just steps from the beach, private fishing pier, Isle of Palms County Park, and pool.
The condo is freshly refreshed with laminate floor, and beach decor. The kitchen includes upgraded cabinets and counter tops.
The comfortable bedroom, typical to Sea Cabins, has a queen size bed and full bathroom access. The hallway includes two twin size bunk beds, and there is a queen-sized couch bed, if needed.
Sea Cabins are the ideal place for a family get-a-way or charming vacation.
Pool: Ocean Front Community Pool
Beach Access: 30 yards Via Private Boardwalk
View: Isle Of Palms Pier And Ocean
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Third Floor, No Elevator
Square Footage: 490
Bedroom: Queen, TV
Hallway: Two Twin Bunk Beds
Couch-bed: Yes, Queen
Parking: 1 Car min.
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grills And Picnic Area
Washer/Dryer: On Site Coin Operated Laundry
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis: Pay to Play at the Isle of Palms Rec Center
Golf: Pay to Play at Wild Dunes Resort- Harbor Course & Links Course
Vacation Rental By Owner #1964403
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Isle of Palms rental home experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- In the Isle of Palms area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental in the Isle of Palms area:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Impeccable 3rd Floor Ocean VIEWS! Pool and Pier Access! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you reserve the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is optimal for your trip.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Isle of Palms destination you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the property manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.