About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Pelican, an AvantStay home!
Just a block from the famed Island of Palms Beach, this striking, modern getaway is the ideal spot for your next coastal hideaway. An exceptional outdoor space presents a taste of heaven, where days are spent hanging by the pool, grilling out in the outdoor kitchen, and gathering under the covered, open-air lounge with TV. The home's breezy, classy interiors provide the ideal ambiance to relax and relax, but if you're up for some fun, challenge your crew to a game of poker, arcade basketball, or table tennis! After a day of activity, savor sunset drinks around the fire pit and toast to special moments shared with your favorite people.
Calling all history-buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody's bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you'll ever have. Whether it's walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston's 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city while being in close proximity to numerous gorgeous beaches.
Nearby Attractions: Wild Dunes Links Golf Course, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course, Isle of Palms Beach, The Citadel Beach Club, Beach House Spa, Charleston Fishfinder Charters, Downtown Charleston, Acme Lowcountry Kitchen, Long Island Cafe, Duney's Ice Cream Shop, Wild Dunes Harbor Golf Course.
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
All AvantStay guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- Unfortunately, family pets are not allowed at this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- This home does not offer pool heat.
- Please note that the indoor and outdoor fireplaces are non-operational.
- Please note that the pool is cleaned weekly by maintenance staff.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Friday.
3 cars fit in the garage, plus another 3 in the driveway
This home comes with a pack n' play travel crib and a high chair available.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 2 / King bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 3 / Queen bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 4 / Two Queen beds w/ En-suite
Bedroom 5 / Queen bed & twin over twin bunk bed w/ En-suite
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be included for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beachwood East, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Dewees Island Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Isle of Palms. To find the best value, change your family's Isle of Palms trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the rightrental home:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Pelican by AvantStay
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your visit, record any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.