- As low as $267/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1386 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1386 square feet
If you are searching for true beachfront living, look no further! Centrally located in Wild Dunes Resort, this bright and family friendly condo is ideal for your dream beach hideaway. It features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and is only 25 yards from the ocean. It is a ideal oceanfront condo to relax and rejuvenate on the handsome Atlantic Ocean.
Upon entering the condo, you are greeted with an painless beach vibe and open concept living space. The expansive oceanfront view is ideal from every spot. There is plenty of space to relax in the living room to watch a movie, or appreciate a nice meal at the dining table. The kitchen overlooks both of these areas and is huge enough to prepare a delicious Lowcountry meal. Step onto the oceanfront balcony where you can admire the waves and salty air just steps from the condo. The first bedroom contains a king sized bed, and can be found on the first floor. It has its own TV, and semi-private bathroom that also opens to the hall.
The second floor features the other two bedrooms. The second bedroom has two twin beds, a TV, and private bathroom. The third bedroom, the master, has a King bed, TV, private bathroom, and impeccable oceanfront vistas. What better way to wake up to than the elegant splashing waves! Washer and dryer can also be found on the second floor, making laundry a breeze.
There is access to the Mariners Walk community pool just out the front door! (Seasonal)
Oceanfront living doesn't get any better! This is the ideal destination for your dream Beach vacation, book today!
Pool Access: Community Pool at Mariners Walk (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 25 Yards
Family Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story (No Elevator in Building)
Square Footage, Est.: 1386
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Semi-Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Two Twins, TV, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: King, TV, Semi-Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Additional Sleeping: N/A
Balcony/Porch: Oceanfront Balcony
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles; Only 1 covered spot
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grille
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Isle of Palms. To get the largest vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick yourvacation home:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. OCEANFRONT Wild Dunes- Perfect for Relaxing w/ the Ocean Breeze has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Isle of Palms attraction you crave, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Make a record of any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.