About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4838 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum) for 2021 reservations!
BR 1: King, BR 2: King, BR 3: King BR 4: King, BR 5: King, BR 6: King, BR 7: King, BR 8: 2 Queens, BR 9: 2 Twin, BR 10: 2 Twin; Sleeps 22, Near Beach, Private Pool, House
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after September 8, 2020.
Relaxing by the glowing pool and watching the moon through the palms reminds you that you have picked one of the exceptional vacation homes on Isle of Palms. The new owners have just finished a $150,000 remodel. Most furnishings and artwork are brand new and spectacular crown molding abounds.
The home offers 4,838 square feet of style and elegance and sparkles with all the new improvements. Ten bedrooms make it a ideal destination for huge family gatherings or for multiple families with separate living spaces to ensure some individual time. It could also be an opulent hideaway getaway for a couple or a modest group of friends.
Outdoor enjoyment is a premium with over 2300 sq ft of deck space on five separate verandas offering casual outdoor conversation areas. Access to the pool is supplied through two sets of French doors located just off the family room. The pool deck offers ample lounge chairs and outdoor seating. A unique poolside drink center holds 140 cans of your favorite drinks in the upper compartment and has a refrigerator with modest freezer section below. A gas grille is included for your family BBQ cookouts. The pool can be heated for a fee.
This roomy coastal home offers a enormous open floor plan, with plenty of dining and living space both inside and on the decks. The main living area is well thought out with an broad family room boasting rich, golden oak wood floors, ample seating and a huge flat screen TV and DVD. A round table for four is a comfortable location to greet the day with a cup of coffee. The dining area consists of a sizable farmhouse table with seating for up to 10 and a chef's conversation bar with seating for 4.
A state-of-the-art kitchen with premium appliances makes cooking simple. A modern elevator whisks you to any of the four levels making it effortless to bring in bags and groceries. A half bath services the living area and has access to the outside pool deck.
Each bedroom in this opulent home is named and presents a theme. Two sizable bedrooms are located on the main living floor with king beds and en suite baths.
The primary sleeping floor hosts 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. The first bedroom is furnished with 2 queen beds (Pineapple fountain theme) and shares its bath (jack and jill) with a cavernous king bedroom. The other 3 bedrooms all have king beds with coastal décor and private baths. A convenient, modern laundry is centrally located on this level.
The upper floor has an chic king bedroom overlooking the roof top deck and with direct elevator access. Two additional bedrooms are each equipped with a pair of twin beds. Use it as an opulent master suite or a unique family destination. A cozy den with a wet bar and entertainment area creates a private space to relax. A large full bath with walk-in shower, separate tub, double-sink vanity and toilet/bidet room are shared by the three bedrooms on this floor. Each bedroom features a flat-screen TV and Roku streaming device.
An open ground level has room for nine cars and provides painless access to both the entry and the elevator. An outdoor shower here makes it easy to clean up after a day on the beach which is less than a block away down a tree-lined access.
Stroll to the beach under a live oak canopy on this peaceful section of the island away from the bustle of the more touristy areas. This home must be experienced to be really appreciated. Book your ideal family beach vacation at Indigo Moon and make memories for a lifetime. You will want to come back again and again.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use or personal references with regard to Internet service.
This property requires weekly stays with specific arrival days for Holidays and summer units. Parties and events are not allowed. Pool heating is ineffective in cold weather. Animals are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed. 10 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath, 4838 Sq ft.
Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS). Pool is heatable for a fee.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and South Carolina Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Children's Museum of the Lowcountry and Charleston Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. To book the largest vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Isle of Palms attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Isle of Palms area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the rightvacation home:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Spacious Coastal Home with Private Pool - Sleeps 22, Book Now! $250 Vayk Gear Credit! has 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the host before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Isle of Palms destination you long to visit, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.