- As low as $1,200/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- 10 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Sleeps 22
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 4838 sq ft (449 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4838 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
BR 1: King, BR 2: King, BR 3: King BR 4: King, BR 5: King, BR 6: King, BR 7: King, BR 8: 2 Queens, BR 9: 2 Twin, BR 10: 2 Twin; Sleeps 22, Near Beach, Private Pool, House
Relaxing by the glowing pool and watching the moon through the palms reminds you that you have picked one of the exceptional vacation homes on Isle of Palms. Most furnishings and artwork are brand new and spectacular crown molding abounds.
The home offers 4,838 square feet of style and elegance and sparkles with all the new improvements. Ten bedrooms make it a ideal destination for huge family gatherings or for multiple families with separate living spaces to ensure some individual time. It could also be an opulent hideaway getaway for a couple or a modest group of friends.
Outdoor enjoyment is a premium with over 2300 sq ft of deck space on five separate verandas offering casual outdoor conversation areas. Access to the pool is supplied through two sets of French doors located just off the family room. The pool deck offers ample lounge chairs and outdoor seating. A unique poolside drink center holds 140 cans of your favorite drinks in the upper compartment and has a refrigerator with modest freezer section below. A gas grille is included for your family BBQ cookouts. The pool can be heated for a fee.
This roomy coastal home offers a enormous open floor plan, with plenty of dining and living space both inside and on the decks. The main living area is well thought out with an broad family room boasting rich, golden oak wood floors, ample seating and a sizable flat screen TV and DVD. A round table for four is a comfortable location to greet the day with a cup of coffee. The dining area consists of a sizable farmhouse table with seating for up to 10 and a chef's conversation bar with seating for 4.
A state-of-the-art kitchen with premium appliances makes cooking simple. A modern elevator whisks you to any of the four levels making it effortless to bring in bags and groceries. A half bath services the living area and has access to the outside pool deck.
Each bedroom in this opulent home is named and presents a theme. Two huge bedrooms are located on the main living floor with king beds and en suite baths.
The primary sleeping floor hosts 5 bedrooms and 4 baths. The first bedroom is furnished with 2 queen beds (Pineapple fountain theme) and shares its bath (jack and jill) with a cavernous king bedroom. The other 3 bedrooms all have king beds with coastal décor and private baths. A convenient, modern laundry is centrally located on this level.
The upper floor has an handsome king bedroom overlooking the roof top deck and with direct elevator access. Two additional bedrooms are each equipped with a pair of twin beds. Use it as an opulent master suite or a unique family destination. A cozy den with a wet bar and entertainment area creates a private space to relax. A large full bath with walk-in shower, separate tub, double-sink vanity and toilet/bidet room are shared by the three bedrooms on this floor. Each bedroom features a flat-screen TV and Roku streaming device.
An open ground level has room for nine cars and provides painless access to both the entry and the elevator. An outdoor shower here makes it easy to clean up after a day on the beach which is less than a block away down a tree-lined access.
Stroll to the beach under a live oak canopy on this peaceful section of the island away from the bustle of the more touristy areas. This home must be experienced to be really appreciated. Book your ideal family beach vacation at Indigo Moon and make memories for a lifetime. You will want to come back again and again.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use or personal references with regard to Internet service.
This property requires weekly stays with specific arrival days for Holidays and summer units. Parties and events are not allowed. Pool heating is ineffective in cold weather. Family Animals are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed. 10 Bedrooms, 7 Full Baths, 1 Half Bath, 4838 Sq ft.
Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Isle of Palms rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental home in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking the rightvacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Spacious Coastal Home with Private Pool - Sleeps 22, Book Now! has 10 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips for a great stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Spacious Coastal Home with Private Pool - Sleeps 22, Book Now!?Book Online Get Information Call: