- As low as $182/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video games
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Say hello to your new favorite Isle of Palms hideaway! This alluring 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa was freshly modernized in 2021, giving the space a fresh and extravagant feel that's ideal for a beach vacation. Located at The Links Clubhouse Villas, this property is also an avid golfer's dream vacation home, with tons of perks like proximity to Wild Dunes Links Golf Course—the Clubhouse Pro Shop is right next to the vacation home, accepting you to practice your game at any time at the putting green and driving range just across the street. (Additional Fees apply, contact Wild Dunes Resort)
Pull up to the villa and you'll immediately feel those vibes of southern appeal, with a cozy front porch and palms dotted amongst the landscaping. You'll see a garage down below, where you can find beach chairs available for use—also a golf cart if you're interested in zipping around town! (See conditions below). Journey up to the main level of the property, passing a front porch with two chairs for appreciating the weather.
Savor the beauty and convenience of Wild Dunes Resort from your own private villa in a peaceful and exclusive part of the resort. This attractively decorated, well-supplied villa is your ideal home away from home. The Primary Suite includes a new king size Hybrid Memory Foam bed, full bath, dual closets, blackout drapes and a TV. The Second Bedroom includes 2 new queen size beds, luxury linens, huge closet, blackout drapes and full bath. The Loft is accessed by the spiral staircase, includes 2 twin size beds, full bath, TV, DVD Player and Xbox to provide entertainment for adults and kids alike.
This open concept villa has an 83" Intelligent TV (loaded with streaming & cable services) in the Living Room. The Dining Room has a table that seats 6, great for family meals, card/board games and also serves as a roomy place to work remotely. The Kitchen is entirely supplied with high quality cookware, serve-ware to include a Keurig - cappuccino & latte machine, drip coffee maker, Ninja blender, range Air Fryer, Soda Stream and much more. Sleek new countertops and stainless steel appliances give the space a sense of luxury as well as utility. The kitchen is completely equipped, giving you the ability to make your own meals and snacks, whether it's for a day at the beach or a family dinner at home. There's also countertop seating for three, where you can grab a fast bite or check your emails.
The living area offers cushy furnishings, as well as a flat screen TV that has access to cable, and you'll find the home has complimentary Wi-Fi. Beyond the living area, a six-seater dining set can be found in a nook with tons of natural light, making it a ideal place to take your meals. A spiral staircase leads to a loft area, where you'll find the first guest bedroom, furnished with twin and a twin trundle beneath. The second room is back downstairs and offers new two queen beds. The Primary Suite offers a new king! Each room has an ensuite bathroom, and a flat screen TV, giving this home a opulent touch for everybody on the vacation.
This villa also has plenty of great amenities including access to a golf cart! Please contact Carroll Realty directly to sign a waiver if interested in using the golf cart during your stay. There's nothing better than cruising the island in a golf cart! Beach access is through the Seascape community. Take a right out of our street, walk 5 min, take left into Seascape and you're there at the beach! You can also drive, walk, bicycle, or take the golf cart to the Grandiose Pavilion Beach.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddle boards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
*Please Note: Absolutely No Smoking inside the villa! Fines will be assessed.* This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this villa is near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, motor boating, and surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to visit Isle of Palms & When to book:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Book your Isle of Palms rental in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitor guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking the perfect Isle of Palms rental home:
- Start by selecting a vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Renovated, Charming 3 BR Villa in WD, Golf Cart Included, & Short walk to Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.