- As low as $387/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1948 sq ft (181 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1948 square feet
Welcome to High Tide, an AvantStay home!
A turquoise exterior, double porch, and palm tree lined yard create a picture-ideal beach home from the outside. Inside, the dream continues with ocean vistas from your bedroom, breezy fabrics, cool mint walls, and wood floors. This modern home is refreshed with modern finishes while maintaining the appeal of a traditional, comfortable beach home. And a deck that conveniently leads right to the water means every day is a beach day!
Feel Charleston, AvantStay style.
AvantStay provides an modren experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
- We allow service animals at this home. If undisclosed family pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Please note that garden maintenance takes place every Thursday or Friday.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be included upon request.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
3 cars will fit in the driveway
No street parking
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / King bed w/ En-suite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed
Bedroom 3 / Full over full bunk bed
+ 2 twin size tri-fold sleeping mats
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 30 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Ocean Point, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Patriots Point and USS Yorktown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the best value, try changing your family's Isle of Palms vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic.
- In the Isle of Palms area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitor guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. High Tide By AvantStay
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is best for your family.
- If there's a certain Isle of Palms beach you are enamored with, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. Call the host immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.