About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Palm Breezes: Great family home on Palm Boulevard just a short one block walk to the beach! This wonderfully appointed home has many alluring amenities for families to savor together. The screened in porch is a ideal place to appreciate your morning coffee or evening beverage. The fenced-in back yard features a private pool and plenty of comfortable seating, to also include a gas grille. The public beach access is just right up the street about 150 yards.
This home has an inverted floor plan including family room with big screen DVD, entirely equipped kitchen, dining room, and screened porch & deck with plenty of seating for games and eating. There are 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in total. Game room/bedroom on the lower level features a enormous TV, foosball table, wet bar with microwave. This room is ideal for kids and adults to each have separate space to lounge and watch TV and/or play games.
Upon entering the home you will find the game room/bedroom area along with and 2 other bedrooms & 1 hall bathroom that is shared by all 3 bedrooms on this lower level. This floor has 2 bedrooms each with a Queen bed, and the 3rd bedroom/game room has 2 Twin beds.
The 2nd floor has an pretty family room, DVD Player, dining room with seating for 10, kitchen, and 2 other bedrooms to include the Queen master suite (with TV & private deck access) with a sizable master bathroom. This master bathroom has a huge soaking tub for calming and a separate shower. This main upper level has a nice screened porch with seating for 12 and a deck with seating for 4 to enjoy catch those ocean breezes.
This property also includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 5 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental, located near year round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, or other types of bigger gatherings.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, BATH TOWEL SETS, & POOL/BEACH TOWELS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, cooler, wagon, cart, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, hand soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Dewees Island Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Reserve your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Isle of Palms area travel guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group needs. *NEW RENTAL* Wonderful Classic Beach Home w/Game Room & Private Pool! Short Walk to Beach! has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Isle of Palms attraction you crave, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.