About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
May 2022 Updates: Freshly painted (walls, baseboards, ceilings, doors, etc!), New Fridge, & New Microwave!
Are you thinking about an escape to the captivating shores of Isle of Palms? This adorable 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Sea Cabin condo is the ideal size for a solo trip, modest family vacation, or charming weekend away. With perks like an oceanfront balcony and spectacular ocean peeks, it's a great option as a comfortable homebase for exploring the rest of the island and doesn't sacrifice on comfort or amenities. If you're ready to embark on your Isle of Palms hideaway, make sure to check out this steal of a property!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• Full Disclosure: There are modest bunk beds constructed into the hallway – they are appreciated by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
• 1st floor condos offer peeks of the ocean from the private balcony! 2nd and 3rd floor offer the best direct vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $2 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
This condo is on the first floor in Building A and features classy touches like wood floor and granite countertops. It's a great size for a couple or modest family and has a living and kitchen area with plenty of seating space along with an intimate feel. The kitchen is completely equipped, giving you the chance to make your own picnics to appreciate on the beach, or happy hour treats to indulge in on the patio with the ocean in the distance. Additional seating at the countertop gives another place to settle in for a bite to eat and can double as a convenient workspace if you need to work from home.
The living room area is in the same space as the kitchen, giving you the flexibility of flipping on the TV as you prepare or prepare breakfast for the morning. Sink into the comfortable couch when you feel like taking a break from adventuring around the isle or grab a drink from the kitchen while you use the complimentary Wi-Fi to catch up with your friends back home. There's a four-seater dining set, so you can take your meals inside if you wish, but the patio also offers an outside dining set and the promise of a enchanting ocean breeze.
As a additional for families, there are two twin beds constructed into the hallway, giving the kids a fun place to cozy up to sleep or to use as additional storage, while the bedroom offers up a queen-sized bed and has its own TV. If you happen to need additional space, this property also has a queen-size pull-out couch bed. The property offers cable on the TVs, and has access to community amenities such as a community pool (not heated), coin laundry facilities, and a private fishing pier! This property is the ideal compact size for your vacation, without sacrificing on all the amenities you'd expect a beachfront home to have!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or savor a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, fantastic dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
There is a queen couch bed in the Living Room.
The hallway consists of 2 modest twin sized beds constructed-in to the wall - ideal for a modest kid!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
*Please Note: Absolutely No Animals, Motorcycles, Boat Trailers, or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. Absolutely No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed if necessary. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with motor boating, surfing/body boarding, and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing the rightrental:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Oceanfront 1st Floor Condo with Community Pool & Fishing Pier! Central Location in the Heart of IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your visit, record any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.