About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3493 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
$250 Beach Gear Credit (4 nighttime minimum) for 2021 & 2022 reservations!
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: Queen ; Sleeps 10, Private Pool, Near Beach, House
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after February 18, 2021.
This striking bespoke constructed home, located in the peaceful section of the island only 2 blocks from the beach is excellent property to spend your next vacation in. The property has an open floor plan which is ideal for calming on your vacation.
Once you come in the property you are greeted with shining Australian cypress floors that lead to the entry entryway, office, great room with fireplace, kitchen with a bar, breakfast area as well as a huge room used as a dining room, sun room, etc.
There are 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a Master Bedroom suite on the first floor. The master bath has a separate soaking tub, shower and water closet. Savor your morning coffee from the deck opening off the bedroom overlooking the pool. There is also a deck off the kitchen area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with two full baths. There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. Sleeper Couch located in 2nd floor media room.
There is a 2 car garage for plenty of parking and off the garage there is a screened porch. The pool is a bespoke constructed saltwater pool that is great for unwinding and taking a dip after a day on the beach. The pool can be heated at an additional fee. The rear yard is surrounded with a high wooden fence for privacy and gorgeously landscaped. This home is close to the IOP recreation center which offers playground, soccer, basketball courts, and toddler's lot. Upgrades include flat screen Intelligent TV's in living room as well as all the bedrooms and media room.
Each home includes complimentary parking, initial supply of linens and towels, washer and dryer, color cable TV, air conditioning, starter supply of paper products and detergents, completely equipped kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots and pans, plus local phone service. Wireless internet services are not guaranteed to work with your equipment. We cannot provide support for guest's personal computer systems.
High speed wireless internet is supplied as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
NO SMOKING/NO FAMILY PETS PLEASE NOTE : 3 NIGHT MIN IN OFF SEASON / 7 NIGHT MIN FOR SUMMER AND SOME HOLIDAYS. Note: This home is rented on a Saturday to Saturday basis during the Summer months. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS). Pool is heatable for a fee. There is no elevator at this property.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your Isle of Palms vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Isle of Palms area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect rental home:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Amazing Island Home, Private Pool, Close to the Beach! $250 Vayk Gear Credit! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If not, call the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.