- As low as $194/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
You've just found the ideal oceanfront condo in Isle of Palms! Welcome to the Sea Cabin Condominiums, a gorgeous complex in the heart of the isle that's close to everything—the county park, a lifeguarded beach, ice cream stores, beach shopping, eateries, and local nightlife. With community amenities like a fishing pier and complex pool, you can't go wrong with a Sea Cabin—and this unit features pretty ocean vistas!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
• The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
• Full Disclosure: There is a modest bunk bed constructed into the hallway – they are adored by kids and even ideal for some modest adults. They're also a great place to use for additional storage if not being used for sleeping! They measure 24”x72.5” compared to standard twin size of 38”x75”.
• All units are 500 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
• Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
• Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $2 per load!
• Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
• The community pool is not heated and is usually open yearly from April 1 to October 1 depending on the weather.
• No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
• No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
• This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Enter the second floor condo and you'll adore the fresh look, with sleek floor and a compact hallway bunk bed that offers additional sleeping space ideal for a kid. It's a great spot if you need an additional bed, and the area can also be closed off with a door for more privacy. A full bathroom offers shower-tub combo, and from there the hallway continues onto the open concept kitchen and living space. Please note the Sea Cabin building does not have an elevator.
The kitchen is completely equipped and offers a refrigerator, microwave, a coffee maker, and more! High-quality appliances make cooking painless, and a cute counter with three bar stools offers additional seating to the two-seater dining set. The living space is furnished with a convenient pull-out couch bed for more sleeping space. There's also an additional cushy chair, and a mounted flat screen TV with cable access. Sit and relax with your appreciated ones and watch your favorite shows, or even put on the TV while you're cooking meals in the kitchen. As another perk, this home offers complimentary Wi-Fi!
From the living area, you can journey out onto the balcony. From here you can gaze at the Atlantic in the distance, wake up early to take in an ocean sunrise, and spend your afternoons indulging in the ocean breeze. With outdoor furnishings and numerous seats, this area is an impressive spot to savor the outdoors without ever leaving your condo. Back inside, you'll find the bedroom, which is furnished with a queen-sized bed and its own private flat screen TV, creating a comfortable getaway to return to at the end of the day!
When you stay at Sea Cabins, you get more than just ocean vistas! You'll also have access to the community amenities such as the shared pool and private fishing pier. You'll never be more than a fast walk to the beach and will find everything you could need or want within walking distance. If you're looking for the ideal little beachy escape on Isle of Palms, you've found it! The Sea Cabin condo is 500 sq ft - we recommend no more than 4 guests.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more! The Sea Cabin Condominiums each 500 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or appreciate a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, fantastic dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
There is a queen couch bed in the Living Room.
The hallway consists of 1 modest twin sized bed constructed-in to the wall - ideal for a modest kid!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Isle of Palms vacation home:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Oceanfront 2nd Floor Condo with Community Pool & Fishing Pier! Best spot for a Beach Getaway! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is right for your trip.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.