- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**Summer 2021 bookings are Sun to Sun. Summer 2022 bookings are Sat. to Sat. We have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
"Isle be Back" - 5 57th Avenue is one of our newest additions. It is a beautiful, six bedroom, five and a half bathroom inverted floor plan home with spectacular sea vistas and private pool (heatable for a fee). Located on the peaceful side of town, this oceanside getaway may quickly become your family's favorite destination. .
- 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Sea Vistas
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for price)
- Outside shower
- Substantial kitchen
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility, only goes to first floor)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bathroom – tub/shower combo, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bathroom – stand up shower, TV, porch access
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV porch access
- Bedroom 4: 2 bunk beds (single over single and trundle_, en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed Master, en suite full bath, TV- porch access
- Bedroom 6: 2 twins- access to 1/2 bath, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a thoroughly staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the peerless that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Vacation Rental By Owner (CSA).
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be charged/held the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Family Animals are allowed with pre-approval. We limit to one sizable dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many dogs and cats you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will offer you guides with special deals for lodging, dining and tours. Search for these guides and discount books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same wonderful activities at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you might visit? Off-peak times offer up substantive savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many management companies offer markdowns to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain experience you are mainly longing for ? If there's a specific Isle of Palms activity which you just love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer clients an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any days missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are available in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to select a rental home that fits their desires and budget.
Vacation rentals are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think "'Isle be Back' 5 57th Ave- Great Ocean Views, private pool, elevator" is the perfect vacation property for your next getaway? Browse through this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Isle of Palms rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best choice of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Isle of Palms vacation home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Agreement can be tough between family members, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will begin to fall in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you should have. Try to remember that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the company. Generally rental home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Confirm the price for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before reserving a pricey vacation property. Generally speaking, one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each party's share.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What property features is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental with outdoor kitchen? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Will the unit have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Do some members of your crew have specific needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the crew traveling with a family dog? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Read your contract very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
When the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Apart from offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer fantastic service..
Re-read the description to make sure the property has everything that you need. If lacking, the home management company might know of similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an additional night. Your best prospects for a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Read The Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Vacation rental management companies and property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations.
- Don't forget to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental property to make sure that you've gathered all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental management companies and rental search sites allow renters to give reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but straightforward with regards to rental experience. Top owners and managers will work hard to rectify the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be quick. Otherwise, you have gained invaluable rental search experience that will help with another search.