- As low as $563/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3400 sq ft (316 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3400 square feet
** During the summer we book Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
-- Description --
As part of our Island Collection, 8 31st Ave is a gorgeous beach home you won't forget. Located just one short block from the ocean, you can conveniently hop on the beach path at the end of the street. Savor spending beach time with family and friends in the enormous open floor plan.
The home includes five roomy bedrooms and four and half bathrooms, huge open living spaces, two porches, a rooftop and a convenient elevator to help with bags and groceries.
-- Features --
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Multiple decks
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Ocean view
- Roof top deck
- Outdoor shower
- Full list of amenities available below
-- Layout --
Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – garden tub, stand up shower, TV, porch access
Bedroom 2: Queen bed, en suite full bath
Bedroom 3: (2) Twin beds, en suite full bath, TV
Bedroom 4: King bed, Jack and Jill bath – full bath shared
Bedroom 5: Queen bed, Jack and Jill bath – full bath shared, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Animals are allowed with pre- approval. We limit it to one sizable dog or two modest, but may make an exception. There is a pet fee of $282.50 PER PET. Vacation Rental By Owner only accepts one pet fee to be added, so please let us know how many family pets you have in the notes when you reserve and we will make sure to add it to the contract before you sign.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. Charleston City Market and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the best vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Isle of Palms restaurants and activities.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitor guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best vacation home in Isle of Palms:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Whispering Palms- The Perfect Beach House! Elevator, Ocean View, Close to beach has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.