- As low as $357/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 square feet
New Kitchen, PLUS Dining and Living Room Renovations!
Close and convenient proximity to Ocean Point beach and pool. Please see aerial photos 35 and 36!
Inquire about our long-term winter prices on stays of 30 days or more!
Located in the private, gated beach community of Ocean Point in Wild Dunes, this 4-bedroom home is sure to enhance your beach vacation. Each bedroom has its own full bathroom, making it the ideal home for friends and family to share. With an additional sleeping area, a gracious amount of living and dining spaces, and screened porches, there is plenty of space for additional guests and peaceful moments. Located steps from Ocean Point's private beach and pool accesses, 22 offers one of the most convenient locations within Ocean Point.
Peeks of the Atlantic from the front porches and top level front of home, and handsome lagoon vistas from rooms along the back of the home, as well as the two huge screened porches and master bedroom. This lagoon has an active wildlife scene, including a resident alligator!
Feel an ambiance of charmingly decorated rooms with a relaxing, sophisticated beach palette, including enchanting new furnishings.
Sleeping accommodations: Master - King. Second Bedroom - Queen. Third Bedroom - Queen. Fourth Bedroom - 2 Twins. Plus, there is an additional room with 2 twin beds on the main living level, (please see photograph). (min. occupancy of 10 guests) Each of the bedrooms has private, integral access to its bathroom.
Appreciate complimentary access to Ocean Point's private pool, and pavilion area, the most relaxing and pretty pool area in Wild Dunes.
Golfers take note - Wild Dunes offers two 18-hole courses designed by Tom Fazio. The Links and Harbor Courses are consistently ranked among the top layouts.
Inquire about Snowbird rates on stays of 30 or more days, December - mid March. No occupancy tax on stays of 90 days or more.
Wireless High-Speed Connectivity Equipped.
Pool Access: Ocean Point Neighborhood Pool and Hot Tub Spa (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Approx.100 yards to Ocean Point's beach access path. Please see aerial photos 33 and 34.
View: Ocean Peeks (Front porches and top floor, front); Lagoon View (rooms in back of home and screened porches)
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Two Interior, plus Ground Floor Screened Porch & Garage
Square Footage: Est.: 3,000 sq. ft.
Bedroom 1: King, Private Bathroom, TV
Bedroom 2: Queen, Private Bathroom, TV
Bedroom 3: Queen, Private Bathroom, TV
Bedroom 4: Two Twins, Private Bathroom, TV
Additional Sleeping: First Floor, Bonus Sleeping Area, 2 Twins
Decks/Porches: Numerous Balconies, Sun Deck, Screened Porch
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: Two in Driveway, Two in Garage (for modest cars)
BBQ Grille: Charcoal Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Dining Table: Expands to Seat 10
Sports Card: N/A
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner #1075667
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes Resort pools.**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Ocean Point, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Isle of Palms rental home:
- To get the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Isle of Palms area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Isle of Palms vacation home:
- To start, have your family decide on dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Beautiful Ocean Pt, 4br/4ba(full), New Kitchen+Dining has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If not, email the host before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Isle of Palms destination you simply love, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. message the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.