About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
New Kitchen, PLUS Dining and Living Room Renovations!
Close and convenient proximity to Ocean Point beach and pool. Please see aerial photos 33 and 34!
Inquire about our long-term winter prices on stays of 30 days or more!
Located in the private, gated beach community of Ocean Point in Wild Dunes, this 4-bedroom home is sure to enhance your beach vacation. Each bedroom has its own full bathroom, making it the ideal home for friends and family to share. With an additional sleeping area, a gracious amount of living and dining spaces, and screened porches, there is plenty of space for additional guests and peaceful moments. Located steps from Ocean Point's private beach and pool accesses, 22 offers one of the most convenient locations within Ocean Point.
Peeks of the Atlantic from the front porches and top level front of home, and beautiful lagoon vistas from rooms along the back of the home, as well as the two huge screened porches and master bedroom. This lagoon has an active wildlife scene, including a resident alligator!
Feel an ambiance of handsomely decorated rooms with a calming, sophisticated beach palette, including pretty new furnishings.
Sleeping accommodations: Master - King. Second Bedroom - Queen. Third Bedroom - Queen. Fourth Bedroom - 2 Twins. Plus, there is an additional room with 2 twin beds on the main living level, (please see photograph). (min. occupancy of 10 guests) Each of the bedrooms has private, integral access to its bathroom.
Appreciate complimentary access to Ocean Point's private pool, and pavilion area, the most relaxing and impressive pool area in Wild Dunes.
Golfers take note - Wild Dunes offers two 18-hole courses designed by Tom Fazio. The Links and Harbor Courses are consistently ranked among the top layouts.
Inquire about Snowbird rates on stays of 30 or more days, December - mid March. No occupancy tax on stays of 90 days or more.
Wireless High-Speed Connectivity Equipped.
Pool Access: Ocean Point Neighborhood Pool and Hot Tub Spa (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Approx.100 yards to Ocean Point's beach access path. Please see aerial photos 33 and 34.
View: Ocean Peeks (Front porches and top floor, front); Lagoon View (rooms in back of home and screened porches)
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Two Interior, plus Ground Floor Screened Porch & Garage
Square Footage: Est.: 3,000 sq. ft.
Bedroom 1: King, Private Bathroom, TV
Bedroom 2: Queen, Private Bathroom, TV
Bedroom 3: Queen, Private Bathroom, TV
Bedroom 4: Two Twins, Private Bathroom, TV
Decks/Porches: Numerous Balconies, Sun Deck, Screened Porch
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: Two in Driveway, Two in Garage (for modest cars)
BBQ Grille: Charcoal Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Dining Table: Expands to Seat 10
Sports Card: N/A
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner #1075667
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes Resort pools.**
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Ocean Point, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
When to book a Isle of Palms rental & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Isle of Palms rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Beautiful Ocean Pt, 4br/4ba(full), Recent Renovations has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before booking the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. Speak to the host immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.