- As low as $675/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 11
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2324 sq ft (216 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2324 square feet
All 2023 reservation will receive $250 credit toward beach gear units with VayK Gear! *4-14 nights only
Amazing, freshly remodeled luxury rental only steps from the beach with striking ocean vistas. This elegant, modern home has 5 bedrooms, 5 and a half baths and features a 35ft screened porch off the luxury kitchen, complete with outdoor dining seating for 10 and additional leisure seating. Appreciate the ocean vistas and ocean breezes on the deck space wrapping around the back of the home. There is a bespoke outdoor grille overlooking the new, private pool with travertine decking.
The first floor features an open concept living space with all new wood floors and lighting fixtures throughout. With comfortable upsized couches, a humongous mounted Intelligent TV with Xfinity cable, sound bar and gas fire place, the living space flows right into the dining area which has seating for 10, and continues onto the completely refreshed kitchen. This modern space features a kitchen island bar with seating, a Sub-Zero ice-making refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and Bosch microwave oven. The downstairs master bedroom features a king sized bed with an broad en suite bathroom with a dual vanity and walk in shower and has a mounted Intelligent TV. Also located on the first floor is a bedroom with a queen sized bed and Intelligent TV and en suite bathroom with glass shower and waterfall fixture. An additional powder room is off of the main living area.
The second floor offers a state of the art media room with a bespoke 70” mounted Intelligent TV with Xfinity cable complete with a enormous automated reclining sectional and an adjoining wet bar with mini refrigerator. Off of this living area, there is a sizable partially screened deck with amazing ocean vistas. The laundry room is equipped with a full size Electrolux washer and dryer.
The upstairs master features a king size bed with a 50” mounted Roku TV and Xfinity cable and an adjoining 20x10 screened porch with striking ocean vistas. The en suite bath has tiled floors, a dual vanity, a Jacuzzi soaking tub, and a bespoke walk through shower. The next bedroom features a twin over full bunk bed with access to the hall bathroom through a sliding barn door and a Intelligent TV. There is an additional bedroom suite with a mounted 32” Roku Intelligent TV and spectacular vistas and bathroom with bespoke glass walk in shower. This home has been modernized with detail and luxury in mind, from the state of the art media equipment to the coastal décor, and striking outdoor furnishings to make the most of ocean vistas and breezes.
BR 1: King, BR 2: Queen, BR 3: King, BR 4: Twin over Double bunk bed + Twin Trundle, BR 5: Queen
High speed wireless internet is included as a convenience only and is nonintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
Weekly stays are required from Memorial Day to Labor Day on a Saturday to Saturday basis. Major holidays also require a weekly stay. Minimum stays may vary for all other seasons. This home features an elevator equipped with service form the garage level to the first and second floor. Animals are not allowed at this property and the home is stringently Non-Smoking. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Isle of Palms vacation property experience:
Finding the best value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Isle of Palms area. Reserve your rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick your prefectrental:
- Begin by choosing your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Stunning Beach House, Fully Renovated, Private Pool, Theater Room, Steps from the Beach. has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property owner before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Know before you go:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.