About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2324 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Vacation Rental By Owner cancellation policy listed under our policies applies only to new reservations booked after February 18, 2021.
Amazing, freshly refreshed luxury rental only steps from the beach with exceptional ocean vistas. This handsome, modern home has 5 bedrooms, 5 and a half baths and features a 35ft screened porch off the luxury kitchen, complete with outdoor dining seating for 10 and additional leisure seating. Savor the ocean vistas and ocean breezes on the deck space wrapping around the back of the home. There is a bespoke outdoor grille overlooking the new, private pool with travertine decking.
The first floor features an open concept living space with all new wood floors and lighting fixtures throughout. With comfortable upsized couches, a giant mounted Intelligent TV with Xfinity cable, sound bar and gas fire place, the living space flows right into the dining area which has seating for 10, and continues onto the completely remodeled kitchen. This modern space features a kitchen island bar with seating, a Sub-Zero ice-making refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and Bosch microwave oven. The downstairs master bedroom features a king sized bed with an broad en suite bathroom with a dual vanity and walk in shower and has a mounted Intelligent TV. Also located on the first floor is a bedroom with a queen sized bed and Intelligent TV and en suite bathroom with glass shower and waterfall fixture. An additional powder room is off of the main living area.
The second floor offers a state of the art media room with a bespoke 70” mounted Intelligent TV with Xfinity cable complete with a huge automated reclining sectional and an adjoining wet bar with mini refrigerator. Off of this living area, there is a sizable partially screened deck with marvelous ocean vistas. The laundry room is equipped with a full size Electrolux washer and dryer.
The upstairs master features a king size bed with a 50” mounted Roku TV and Xfinity cable and an adjoining 20x10 screened porch with striking ocean vistas. The en suite bath has tiled floors, a dual vanity, a Jacuzzi soaking tub, and a bespoke walk through shower. The next bedroom features a twin over full bunk bed with access to the hall bathroom through a sliding barn door and a Intelligent TV. There is an additional bedroom suite with a mounted 32” Roku Intelligent TV and extraordinary vistas and bathroom with bespoke glass walk in shower. This home has been modernized with detail and luxury in mind, from the state of the art media equipment to the coastal décor, and handsome outdoor furnishings to make the most of ocean vistas and breezes.
High speed wireless internet is included as a convenience only and is notintegral to the agreement. No refund of units shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal references with regard to Internet service
Weekly stays are required from Memorial Day to Labor Day on a Saturday to Saturday basis. Major holidays also require a weekly stay. A three nighttime minimum stay is required for all other seasons. This home features an elevator equipped with service form the garage level to the first and second floor. Family Animals are not allowed at this property and the home is stringently Non-Smoking. (MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS).
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach, while Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights. Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Isle of Palms rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in the Isle of Palms area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to pick the best rental in Isle of Palms:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Stunning Beach House, Fully Renovated, Private Pool, Theater Room, Steps from the Beach. has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Isle of Palms vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available online. If not, email or call the property manager before booking your home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Isle of Palms beach you love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- During check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.