- 5 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property**New Renovations and new pool area with hot tub coming Spring 2021!
**We are Saturday to Saturday in the Summer, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
'Avonlea' -2204 Palm Blvd,is a pretty bespoke constructed five bedroom, five and a half bath, oceanfront home. The home has everything you need for your next holiday. Adore the shining pool (heatable for a fee) or take a speedy walk down the private board walk to the sea.
- 4,435 sq. ft.
- 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Sea Front
- Private pool (heatable with a fee)
- Multiple decks
- Screened in porch
- Back Yard
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
- Full list of comforts available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, (2) en suite full baths – (1) Stand up shower (2) Garden tub and stand up shower- TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath - Stand up shower- TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath - Stand up shower- TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath - Stand up shower- Porch Access, TV
- Bedroom 5: Bunk Bed T/Double - Porch Access, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a completely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the most first-rate that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price plus tax. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to buy Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already included in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be ran in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be thoroughly refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most tourism bureaus offer printed guide books with deals for rental properties, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these guides and promotional books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those terrific activities at a generally considerable discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Several property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active and veteran men and women of the US Armed forces, or returning individuals to the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of vacationers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Consider getting trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You might be surprised to discover just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Isle of Palms gang, from quiet condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are commonly owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in helping travellers with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be happy to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you know where they should look.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Do you think "'Avonlea'~New Renovations Spring 2021! Oceanfront Stunner! 5 bedroom, elevator, pool, big yard" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming visit? Read through this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation homes are booked early. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental home Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Pick your Town and Vacation Week
Begin by deciding which particular area of Isle of Palms you want to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "'Avonlea'~New Renovations Spring 2021! Oceanfront Stunner! 5 bedroom, elevator, pool, big yard" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If several individuals or family members are sharing the cost, always make sure each party knows their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to pay. Most of the time, just one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What property features is your group searching for? Do you simply want a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or near wildlife? Are bed sheets included with the rental, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Occasionally the older generation has challenges with stairs. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other members of the family travelling with a dog or cat? Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
Many websites exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local property management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is lacking, the home management company may know of similar properties that better suit your style and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best opportunity to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read Through The Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental cost, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Know Who to Call
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Natives should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of advice.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every space of the rental property to confirm you've packed all personal belongings.
- As soon as everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred during your stay. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Virtually all vacation rental sites seek testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Maybe everything was wonderful and you are all set to reserve the rental home for next year. Maybe the rental property was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search for the next time.