About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 2 King, 2 Queen, 2 Twins
Baths: 3 Full, 1 Half
During your vacation at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive, a simple walk will be a voyage of pure discovery. Located on the Isle of Palms Marina, adjacent to the intercoastal waterway, this fabulous property provides painless access to the many docks, shopping, and dining opportunities. 26 Morgan's Cove Drive features boat parking at a slip in the marina for boats under 18 feet long (the slip is shared with a bigger boat). Boat and trailer storage is also available for a fee at the Isle of Palms Marina for those of you visiting with your boat. Looking for a unique Isle of Palms gift or groceries? The Marina Store has much to offer! Finally, striking dining is featured at Islander 71 with rooftop dining, live music, and even seasonal oyster roasts! All these amenities are a close walk from 26 Morgan's Cove Drive.
Where the ocean is just a short drive away, your family will spend a magnificent vacation while staying at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive! The saltwater marshes along the Intracoastal Waterway are really unique to Charleston Low Country. During your stay at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive you will want to discover the wildlife! Kayak, flat boat tours and even charter fishing captains are all offered at the Isle of Palms Marina! Crabbing or fishing from the dock is a must while staying on the Island. If you would like to catch a glimpse of a red tail hawk, egret, osprey, or pelican, the many decks at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive will provide you a ideal platform in comfort and style to see these birds across their natural habitat.
The beauty of nature is equaled on the interior of 26 Morgan's Cove Drive. The main floor is elevated from the street and includes the living room with a huge flat screen T.V.. Also located on the first level is the kitchen with dining table and bar that provides additional seating. The master bedroom with a king bed is located on the first level, which features a gorgeous master bath. The upper-level features three bedrooms. The 2nd master bedroom is highlighted with a king bed that faces the Marina. It offers an elevated private deck and opens into a excellent private bathroom. The first guest bedroom features two queen beds. The second guest bathroom has two twin beds. The guest bedrooms share a bath.
Additional Conveniences Include:
Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
Beachside Direct Check in at 26 Morgan's Cove Drive.
Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
Full size washer and dryer.
Parking for three cars.
Linens and bath towels are supplied, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
26 Morgan's Cove Drive offers one of the best vistas of the Sunset over Morgan's Creek! With simple beach access and the many amenities offered at the City of Isle of Palms Marina, 26 Morgan's Cove Drive will be handsome to your entire family. Make sure you make your reservation today so that you can see for yourself the adventure that awaits you and your family at this phenomenal property!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this vacation home is in Yacht Harbor Court, a neighborhood in Isle of Palms. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the best value, change your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer great weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Isle of Palms area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick the right Isle of Palms rental:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. New Listing! Incredible Morgans Cove Home w/ Boat Dock in Wild Dunes! $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.