- As low as $458/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Limo/town car service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Located by the beach in idyllic Wild Dunes Resort, this attractively modernized family friendly condo is the ideal spot for your dream island hideaway. It features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and sits just 50 yards to the Atlantic Ocean!
Upon entering the condo, you are greeted with an painless beach vibe and open concept living space. There is plenty of space to relax in the living room after a long beach day or appreciate a entertaining and a nice meal in the open dining and kitchen area.
Step onto the balcony where you can admire the community lawns, broad neighborhood pool, and, most importantly, the ocean vistas. The first bedroom (Bedroom #1) is located on the main (or lower) level and contains a queen sized bed, TV, and semi-private bathroom that also opens to the hall.
The second floor features the other two bedrooms. The second bedroom (Bedroom #2) features full-over-full bunk beds, a TV, and a private bathroom. The third bedroom (Bedroom #3) is considered to be the master suite. It has a King bed, TV, and private bathroom.
There is access to the Mariners Walk community pool just out the back door! (Seasonal) There are also community charcoal grilles to take advantage of grilling ocean-side.
Look no further for one of the best condos in Wild Dunes, book now!
Pool Access: Community Pool at Mariners Walk (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 Yards
View: Pool View and Ocean View
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story (No Elevator in Building)
Square Footage, Est.: 1100
Bedroom 1: Queen, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Full Over Full Bunk Beds, TV, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Master, King, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Additional Sleeping: N/A
Balcony/Porch: Open Air Balcony
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles; Only 1 covered spot
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grille
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
-- All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).--
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2504970
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is near the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer is high season in Isle of Palms. To find the largest vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Isle of Palms restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Isle of Palms visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. INCREDIBLE Beachfront Villa in Wild Dunes Resort, Ocean Views, Pool Access has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Isle of Palms destination you long to visit, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.