- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Car Available
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Chef
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe Seagrove community of well-maintained condominiums, lush greenery, and community pool is centrally located within walking distance of the Splendid Pavilion, Conference Center, Villages, and Wild Dunes stores and eateries. This prime location is ideal for you to relax and savor the sea view from this radiant 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo.
This remodeled condo has a unique design with charming wood includes throughout and cool coastal hues. Entering the unit, you are greeted by a nice beach feel and one-of-a-kind decorations. The entirely supplied kitchen overlooks the dining table and living room. The living room leads to your sea view balcony ideal to appreciate a meal outdoor or relax in the lounge chair. Appreciate the sea wind and take in the glorious scenery!
The guest bedroom (Bedroom #2) is on the main first level. It is decorated with one queen, one twin bed, and TV. It's bathroom is also accessible from the hallway. The master suite (Bedroom #1), which is located up the stairs on the second level, includes a king bed, TV, private bathroom and impeccable sea vistas. For your comfort, the condo has a washer and dryer, parking for at least two cars, WiFi, and a community pool.
Pool Access: Seagrove Complex Pool
Beach Distance: Just A Few Steps To The Beach Access
View: Oceanfront With View Of Pool Area
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: First Floor (30 Steps To Front Door, No Elevator)
Square Footage: 1235
Bedroom 1: Master, King, Private Bathroom, TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen and Twin, Private Bathroom, TV, First Floor
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Covered Parking Spaces
BBQ Grille: No Grilling Available
Fireplace: Not Available For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Thoroughly Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental units include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner #
**Please note there will be on-going construction in the rental unit below this one until March 2021. We are joyful to answer any questions or concerns about this if you'd like to contact our team members for more information.**
**Please note this unit does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Seagrove community pool.**
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties provide Isle of Palms area discount books that feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the business itself. Search for these publications and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to experience the very same terrific attractions with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? Off-peak times provide remarkable discounts.
- Several rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the US Military, or returning vacation goers of the same property. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some rental properties are basically catered to specific travelers, whether it is beachfront homes with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with close access to restaurants or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. If there's a particular Isle of Palms atteaction you simply love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to learn just how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners typically choose management companies to manage promoting and marketing, housekeeping services and routine maintenance.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to discover that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know where they should search.
Finding and booking the perfect rental:
Before you book "BEST Resort Location! Oceanview! Community Pool! Walk to Amenities!", go through our short list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Isle of Palms rental homes start booking very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of planning your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes much easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be aware that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Most rental listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Commit to a Budget
Does the chosen rental suit your budget during that prime Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving an expensive vacation property. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Vacation home Features
What home features is the family searching for? Do you only want a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental rate? Make a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure to include your furry family members. Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. Make sure that you read agreements and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
The best places to Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local agencies will often have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
You will want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the normal rate, visitors will have to pay state taxes when booking "BEST Resort Location! Oceanview! Community Pool! Walk to Amenities!", along with any other fees that may be required depending on their circumstances, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Often, nearby residences are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation substantially more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Ensure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to give comments. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Does everyone want to go back? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning is going to be simple. Otherwise, you've gained useful rental search experience to help with another search.