- 10 Bedrooms
- 12.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyWelcome to Casa Margarita!
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
NOTE: Costs include linens and cleaning!
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
--Description and Includes--
Sea front home on esteemed Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream holiday, this home welcomes up to 22 visitors.
- 10 Bedrooms, 11.5 Bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool w/ kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Pool Table
- Private beach boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility), does not go to 3rd floor where SpongBob and Dinosaur Den rooms are
Bed Count: 10 bedrooms - 11 beds (9 Kings, 2 Queens), 2 Couch Sleepers (1 Queen, 1 Twin)
- King Tut's Hut - 1st floor, King bed & queen sleeper, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Cat House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Dog House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Adore Nest - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Pig Pen - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Shoe Box - 1st floor, King bed, private bath
- End Zone - 2nd floor, King bed, private bath
- Monkey Business - 2nd floor, King bed & twin sleeper, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Dinosaur Den - Top floor, King bed, private bath
- Sponge Bob - Top floor, 2 Queen beds, private bath
Elevator measurements: the elevator is 30” x 42”. Max. Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Elevator access is granted to our visitors that need it for health or mobility reasons. Childrens are not allowed to ride in the elevator alone, unsupervised or play/jump in the elevator at any time.
As with all mechanical equipment, occasionally problems arise with the elevator. Should issues occur, we will make every effort to repair the elevator as quickly as possible. However, we will not be held liable for any loss of use due to mechanical difficulties, malfunction or down time while the elevator is being repaired or waiting to be repaired.
The elevator is not considered part of the home rental. Rental monies will not be refunded due to the elevator not working properly during your stay.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be thoroughly refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental properties provide Isle of Palms area travel discount books that feature coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or via a partnership between the property management company and the store itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Is it possible to shift your dates? The off-peak seasons will offer amazing rates on rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few property management companies offer price cuts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific types of visitors. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual home owners frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
You may be shocked to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are sure to locate a rental home that suits their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
We've put together a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental property:
Do you think "'Casa Margarita' ~ Oceanfront, 10BD, Private Pool and hot tub, Elevator" is the best rental property for your upcoming vacation? Read through this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular vacation spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Town and Date
Begin by choosing which specific area of Isle of Palms you want to visit, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Remember that a lot of rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your party. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Many vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the rate for your selected stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you simply desire a property with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Does the rental have bikes and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only property on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Don't forget to include your companion! Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of restrictions may possibly eliminate a prospective rental home. Don't forget to study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the rental home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best chance for a lower rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary with each property. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any required fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be incredibly helpful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A quick phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. More often than not, neighboring properties are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many rental home websites ask for reviews after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but completely honest with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they like the vacation rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.