- 10 Bedrooms
- 12.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyWelcome to Casa Margarita!
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
NOTE: Prices include linens and cleaning!
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
--Description and Includes--
Sea front home on distinguished Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream holiday, this home welcomes up to 22 visitors.
- 10 Bedrooms, 11.5 Bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool w/ kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Pool Table
- Private beach boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility), does not go to 3rd floor where SpongBob and Dinosaur Den rooms are
Bed Count: 10 bedrooms - 11 beds (9 Kings, 2 Queens), 2 Couch Sleepers (1 Queen, 1 Twin)
- King Tut's Hut - 1st floor, King bed & queen sleeper, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Cat House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Dog House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Adore Nest - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Pig Pen - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Shoe Box - 1st floor, King bed, private bath
- End Zone - 2nd floor, King bed, private bath
- Monkey Business - 2nd floor, King bed & twin sleeper, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Dinosaur Den - Top floor, King bed, private bath
- Sponge Bob - Top floor, 2 Queen beds, private bath
Elevator measurements: the elevator is 30” x 42”. Max. Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Elevator access is granted to our visitors that need it for health or mobility reasons. Childrens are not allowed to ride in the elevator alone, unsupervised or play/jump in the elevator at any time.
As with all mechanical equipment, occasionally problems arise with the elevator. Should issues occur, we will make every effort to repair the elevator as quickly as possible. However, we will not be held liable for any loss of use due to mechanical difficulties, malfunction or down time while the elevator is being repaired or waiting to be repaired.
The elevator is not considered part of the home rental. Rental monies will not be refunded due to the elevator not working properly during your stay.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Isle of Palms area promotional magazines which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by merchants, or through a partnership between the property manager and the local itself. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Shoulder seasons offer incredible prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Some vacation rental companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific activity you are most anticipating ? If there's a specific Isle of Palms activity you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners generally offer customers the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any days missed as a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Home Tips & Tricks
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the range and selection of short-term rental homes available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an suitable getaway to fit their Isle of Palms crew, from calm condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the property owner..
Below are some tips and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you believe "'Casa Margarita' ~ Oceanfront, 10BD, Private Pool and hot tub, Elevator" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms rentals start booking very early. Booking your rental 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Many visitors decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Agreement can be tough between family, but as soon as this challenging part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
How Many Beds?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Be mindful that many vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available on the internet. If not, contact the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Many rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred stay. It could be at the high end of the range. If many individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure everyone understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Do you desire to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are bed sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Proper accessibility can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other people in the family travelling with a family pet? Animal friends are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. A number of constraints might dismiss a potential rental home. Read your contract carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added.
Its Time to Search
Several websites exist to match guests with rental owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have located the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is most effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read through the Total Contract
Read through the complete agreement and make sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Make sure that you get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems when you arrive. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary fixes. This may prevent disagreements during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many hassles.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a good deal more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Most rental home web sites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Does everybody want to go back? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. If not, you have acquired useful rental search experience to help with your next search.