- 10 Bedrooms
- 12.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Pool Table
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyWelcome to Casa Margarita!
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
NOTE: Costs include linens and cleaning!
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
--Description and Includes--
Sea front home on distinguished Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream holiday, this home welcomes up to 22 visitors.
- 10 Bedrooms, 11.5 Bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool w/ kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Pool Table
- Private beach boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility), does not go to 3rd floor where SpongBob and Dinosaur Den rooms are
Bed Count: 10 bedrooms - 11 beds (9 Kings, 2 Queens), 2 Couch Sleepers (1 Queen, 1 Twin)
- King Tut's Hut - 1st floor, King bed & queen sleeper, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Cat House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Dog House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Appreciate Nest - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Pig Pen - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Shoe Box - 1st floor, King bed, private bath
- End Zone - 2nd floor, King bed, private bath
- Monkey Business - 2nd floor, King bed & twin sleeper, private bath, access to outdoor space
- Dinosaur Den - Top floor, King bed, private bath
- Sponge Bob - Top floor, 2 Queen beds, private bath
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price plus tax. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do no need to buy Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway as it is already included in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
Elevator measurements: the elevator is 30” x 42”. Max. Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Elevator access is granted to our visitors that need it for health or mobility reasons. Childrens are not allowed to ride in the elevator alone, unsupervised or play/jump in the elevator at any time.
As with all mechanical equipment, occasionally problems arise with the elevator. Should issues occur, we will make every effort to repair the elevator as quickly as possible. However, we will not be held liable for any loss of use due to mechanical difficulties, malfunction or down time while the elevator is being repaired or waiting to be repaired.
The elevator is not considered part of the home rental. Rental monies will not be refunded due to the elevator not working properly during your stay.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation homes provide Isle of Palms area travel discount guides which feature coupons, either offered independently by vendors, or by a partnership between the property management company and the local merchant itself. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, because this allows vacation goers to enjoy those terrific attractions with a generally significantly discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat vacationers of the same rental. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular experience you are most looking forward to ? You will definitely get the best value from a home that most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual property owners frequently offer their guests the chance to obtain trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers tend to be surprised at the range and wide range of short term rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of worldwide search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
We have put together a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you start to book "'Casa Margarita' ~ Oceanfront, 10BD, Private Pool and hot tub, Elevator", review our short list of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Isle of Palms rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer escapes..
Select a Community and Date
Start by figuring out which particular area of Isle of Palms you would like to explore, and the choose trip dates.
Select a Size
Establish who is going, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you'll need. Try to remember that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Create a Budget
Make certain "'Casa Margarita' ~ Oceanfront, 10BD, Private Pool and hot tub, Elevator" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking an expensive rental. Normally, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each party's share.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Requirements"
What home features is your group looking for? Do you primarily desire a home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to shopping? Are sheet sets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Concerns
Suitable access could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Remember to include your furry family members. Animal guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Type of pet, size and dog breeds may be controlled. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies typically have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Agreement
Read through the whole contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental management companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the booking process. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Remember to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage immediately after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the local community. Frequently, adjacent residences are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to make certain that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and check for damages. Whenever you can, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Virtually all rental management company sites ask for reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they enjoy their rental? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience that can help with another search.