- As low as $3,800/Night
- 10 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 22
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 5000 sq ft (465 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 22
- 10 Bedrooms
- 12 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 5000 square feet
Welcome to Casa Margarita!
**904 Ocean Blvd. Presented by Exclusive Properties Vacation Rental Agency on Isle of Palms**
Ask us about our Spring discounts!
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
NOTE: Prices include linens and cleaning!
--Description and Features--
Ocean front home on esteemed Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream vacation, this home welcomes up to 22 guests.
- 10 Bedrooms, 11.5 Bathrooms
- Ocean front
- Private pool w/ kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Pool Table
- Private beach boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility), does not go to 3rd floor where SpongBob and Dinosaur Den rooms are
Bed Count: 10 bedrooms - 11 beds (9 Kings, 2 Queens), 2 Couch Sleepers (1 Queen, 1 Twin)
- King Tut's Hut - 1st floor, King bed & queen sleeper, private bath, access to deck
- Cat House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to deck
- Dog House - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to deck
- Appreciate Nest - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to deck
- Pig Pen - 1st floor, King bed, private bath, access to deck
- Shoe Box - 1st floor, King bed, private bath
- End Zone - 2nd floor, King bed, private bath
- Monkey Business - 2nd floor, King bed & twin sleeper, private bath, access to deck
- Dinosaur Den - Top floor, King bed, private bath
- Sponge Bob - Top floor, 2 Queen beds, private bath
Elevator measurements: the elevator is 30” x 42”. Max. Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Elevator access is granted to our guests that need it for health or mobility reasons. Kids are not allowed to ride in the elevator alone, unsupervised or play/jump in the elevator at any time.
As with all mechanical equipment, occasionally problems arise with the elevator. Should issues occur, we will make every effort to repair the elevator as quickly as possible. However, we will not be held liable for any loss of use due to mechanical difficulties, malfunction or down time while the elevator is being repaired or waiting to be repaired.
The elevator is not considered part of the home rental. Rental monies will not be refunded due to the elevator not working properly during your stay.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and on the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Credit One Stadium, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. With kayaking, water tubing, and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Isle of Palms area. Booking your Isle of Palms vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Isle of Palms area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your family decide on trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. ????Casa Margarita???? ~Oceanfront, 10BD, Private Pool and hot tub, Elevator has 10 bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute is filed.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.