About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3142 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Centrally located on the spectacular Isle of Palms just outside of historic Charleston, this handsome 5-bedroom home on 22nd Avenue is the ideal place to appreciate a family beach vacation! Having undergone a full remodel in Spring 2021, the home provides a modern, upgraded twist on the classic IOP beach home. A few features that set this property apart from the rest are a private saltwater pool, basement hang-out area with added amenities like a ping pong and foosball table, and even a backyard putting green! And perhaps the best part? It is only one block to miles of pristine sandy beaches and the Atlantic Ocean, and it is within walking distance to local eateries, retails stores and the grocery store!
Featuring modern furnishings, wood floors, neutral colors, and an abundance of windows, the main living and dining areas are located on the second floor of the home. The comfortable living room accepts for guests to relax after a day at the beach and watch TV on the enormous wall-mounted flat-screen. The huge dining table has seating for 8 guests. The refreshed kitchen has new appliances, granite countertops, and a breakfast bar area with 4 additional stools for entertaining and simple meals. There is also a bright, open breakfast nook off the kitchen with a 4-person glass-top table.
Also on this main second level, you will find the roomy master suite (Bedroom #1). It features a King bed, TV, and a bespoke designed bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower. There are two other bedrooms located on this floor of the home. The second bedroom (Bedroom #2) has a Queen bed, and the third bedroom (Bedroom #3) has two sets of Bunk Beds. These two rooms will use the shared hallway bathroom with dual vanity and walk-in shower.
Rounding out this level of the home is sun-room area with sizable TV and sectional couch. And for convenience, there is a half-bath and laundry room on this level as well.
Moving downstairs to the first floor, or basement level, guests can savor the huge entertainment room, which provides hours of fun! It features a wet bar, second refrigerator, a foosball table, a ping pong table, and a sizable, leather sectional couch and wall-mounted TV.
The two final bedrooms are located on this lower level. These bedrooms (Bedroom #4 and Bedroom #5) each have one Queen bed, and they have access to the shared downstairs bathroom with tub/shower combo.
Head outside for some real excitement! The backyard area features a large private saltwater pool, lounge chairs, gas grille, oyster shucking table, outdoor dining table under the covered patio, and even a putting green.
And let's not forget, the Isle of Palms is only a 20-25 min. drive from the beautiful city of Charleston, home to some of the country's best eateries and unique historic sites!
What more could you want out of a beach hideaway? Book today!
Pool Access: Private Saltwater Pool
Distance to Beach: 100 Yards, Short 2-3 min. Walk
Distance to Eateries/Shop/Grocery: 3-4 blocks away
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2 Story Home
Square Feet: 3,142
Bedroom 1: Master, King Bed, TV, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Bunk Beds (Twin-over-Twin & Twin-over-Full), Shared Bathroom, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom, First Floor
Parking: 4-5 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes, Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
*All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).*
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 2310420
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point. Traveling with kids? Consider USS Yorktown and South Carolina Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your Isle of Palms rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best vacation rental in the Isle of Palms area:
- First and foremost, have your family choose date ranges and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. NEW IOP LISTING - Private POOL, Just RENOVATED, Walk to Local Stores! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Isle of Palms destination you long to visit, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.