About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3787 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
You found it! The ideal Isle of Palms home. This elegant 6 bedroom/6 bathroom home is located in an ideal location on the island: one block from the ocean with a direct beach access path, a short distance to the IOP Marina, and walking distance to the Citadel beach home. The peaceful neighborhood street and cavernous front & back yards make it ideal for family vacations. Add in the elevator, huge porches, and private pool and you've found the best home on IOP!
Upon entering the bottom level of the home, the living room greets you with bright, cheerful decor, a sizable wall-mounted TV, and plenty of comfortable seating. There are four bedrooms located on this level, all Queen size beds with private bathrooms and each containing TVs.
Once you head up the stairs to second level of the home, you will immediately find the enormous open kitchen and dining room. This area is ideal for entertaining, as we know most guests end up hanging out around the kitchen! This area contains all modern appliances and a gorgeous dining table which seats 10 as well as 2 additional seats at the bar area. For added convenience, the kitchen area hosts a full wet bar and huge pantry. The handsome cabinetry, abundance of natural light, and colorful, modern design of the furnishings make this one of the most special areas of the home.
In a hallway leading off of the right of the kitchen, you will find the home's two additional bedrooms. The first of these rooms is the broad master suite with king bed, TV and roomy bath with dual vanity, walk-in shower and hottub tub. The other bedroom has also has a king bed, TV and shared bathroom, which opens to both the bedroom and the main upstairs hall.
This home features many porches or decks, including multilevel open-air porches, accessible from both the downstairs hallway as well as the upstairs dining room. Want a private place to go to read or savor some sunshine? There is a sun deck is located on the unique third level of the home. To access this deck, one would head up the stairs from kitchen to find a special entertainment nook (also a ideal modest area for kids to quietly play) and additional wet bar.
One of the best features of the home is the enormous back yard. Play outdoor games with the family while cooking burgers on the gas grille or relax poolside in comfortable lounge chairs next to the private pool (roughly 3-5 ft deep).
*There is an elevator for guest use. There are also outdoor security cameras.*
Pool Access: Private Pool-Can Not Be Heated
Beach Distance: 1 Block
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 3 Story Home
Square feet: 3,787
Bedroom 1: Master, King, Private Bath, TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 2: King, Shared Bath, TV, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Queen, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 4: Queen, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 5: Queen, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Bedroom 6: Queen, Private Bath, TV, First Floor
Balcony: Open Air Porch
Elevator: Yes Elevator is 3 ft x 3.5 ft x 80 inches
Parking: 4 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Yes
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Front Beach and Dewees Island Beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- To find the best vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Isle of Palms restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Isle of Palms visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Isle of Palms vacation home:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Modern 6 BEDROOM HOUSE with Private Pool! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is best for your family.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.