- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property** During the summer we rent Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
'Coastal Manor' is a brand new bespoke constructed home located on Palm Blvd. right across from the sea with a convenient beach access just steps away. This six bedroom, six and a half bathroom home includes 3,936 square feet of luxuriously appointed living spaces, professionally furbished. This spectacular home accepts you to spread out in the dazzling and open reverse floor plan home supplied with two Master bedrooms, in-ground salt water pool and heatable hot tub (for a fee), convenient elevator, multiple porches and roof top with sea vistas and so much more you'll never want to leave
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Private pool
- Hot tub (heatable - inquire for price)
- Outside shower
- Putting Green
- Multiple Porches
- Elevator (can't guarantee all wheelchairs will fit)
- Full list of comforts available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, double sinks, sitting room, TV, porch access, pool view
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: Constructed-in Bunk beds (2 doubles,2 twins), en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath - stand up shower, double sinks, sitting room, TV
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen beds, en suite full bath - tub/shower combo, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a thoroughly staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the peerless that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 7% of your rental price plus tax. Please e-mail for exact price. You add it after you reserve online. We recommend getting travel insurance through us and not through Homeaway (CSA). You also do not need to buy Accidental Damage protection through Homeaway, as it is already supplied in our price.
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be entirely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
- Many property owners and vacation homes provide Isle of Palms area promotional travel guides which feature offers, either offered individually by merchants, or utilizing a partnership between the property manager and the itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- Are you willing to change your trip dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for discounted rates. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rentals are essentially catered to specific visitors, whether it's oceanside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own windsurfing launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental owners generally offer customers the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to discover a rental that fits their expectations and budget.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rental properties, however most beginners will be delighted to find that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you know how to search.
Searching for and reserving the best rental home:
Before you start to book "'Coastal Manor' NEW CONSTRUCTION! Ocean Views, Private Pool and Hot Tub, Elevator!", examine our brief list of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Isle of Palms rental properties book months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Sometimes, the hardest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, everything else is simpler.
Choosing an Properly-Sized Rental property
Confirm who is traveling, and just how many/what type of bedroom configuration you need to have. Be mindful that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Make a Spending Limit
Check to make sure "'Coastal Manor' NEW CONSTRUCTION! Ocean Views, Private Pool and Hot Tub, Elevator!" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Do you want to be away from it all, or near a city setting? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included in your rental property payment? Create a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Elderly guests will thank you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Don't forget to include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Be sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
Where to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
When you have located your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. This is most effective through the off-season when many vacation rentals sit empty.
Read through the Entire Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives comfort should catastrophe strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all rental home management companies and rental websites permit customers to provide comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but straightforward in regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will try hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Did they enjoy their rental? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you're excited to reserve the same property for next year. Maybe the rental home was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 5.0 miles