- 6 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this Property** During the summer we rent Saturday to Saturday. Off-season we require a 3 nighttime minimum **
'Coastal Manor' is a brand new bespoke constructed home located on Palm Blvd. right across from the sea with a convenient beach access just steps away. This six bedroom, six and a half bathroom home includes 3,936 square feet of luxuriously appointed living spaces, professionally furbished. This striking home accepts you to spread out in the radiant and open reverse floor plan home supplied with two Master bedrooms, in-ground salt water pool and heatable hot tub (for a fee), convenient elevator, multiple porches and roof top with sea vistas and so much more you'll never want to leave
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Private pool (heatable - inquire for price)
- Hot tub (heatable - inquire for price)
- Outside shower
- Putting Green
- Multiple Porches
- Elevator (can't guarantee all wheelchairs will fit)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, double sinks, sitting room, TV, porch access, pool view
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, en suite full bath – stand up shower, TV
- Bedroom 4: Constructed-in Bunk beds (2 doubles,2 twins), en suite full bath – tub/shower combo, TV
- Bedroom 5: King bed, en suite full bath - stand up shower, double sinks, sitting room, TV
- Bedroom 6: 2 Queen beds, en suite full bath - tub/shower combo, TV
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a thoroughly staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the most meticulous that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many official tourism bureaus supply travel guides with savings for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to experience those fantastic attractions at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel dates? Shoulder seasons feature terrific discounts.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer savings for active and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat vacation goers of the same rental home. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are particularly suited for particular types of travellers. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. If there's a particular Isle of Palms atteaction which you just love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental Advice
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to come across a vacation home which matches their wishes and budget.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, technology and practical knowledge to provide painless operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "'Coastal Manor' NEW CONSTRUCTION! Ocean Views, Private Pool and Hot Tub, Elevator!", examine our short checklist of factors to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Isle of Palms rental homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the greatest selection of rental homes, we advise searching and booking your Isle of Palms vacation home 6-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Confirm Dates
Begin by choosing which specific area of Isle of Palms you prefer to explore, and the determine trip dates.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Actually Need?
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Many rental properties are advertised with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred stay. It could be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to reserving a costly vacation property. In most cases, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property fee? Make a list of "necessities and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Do some members of your group have specialized needs? Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Your Dog Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pet guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations could dismiss a potential rental. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
It Is Time to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local property management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local companies offer you exceptional service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of very similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Entire Contract
Read the full contract and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard price, visitors will need to pay local taxes when booking "'Coastal Manor' NEW CONSTRUCTION! Ocean Views, Private Pool and Hot Tub, Elevator!", in addition to any other fees which may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you'd like to Cancel
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property right away. Call the rental manager right away to report your observations.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Nearly all vacation rental websites seek reviews after your stay . Owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere about your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to rectify the situation.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? We hope this guide helped you find a great rental unit. Otherwise, you've gained invaluable experience that will help with the next search.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 5.0 miles