- 8 Bedrooms
- 7.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Game Room
- Housekeeper Included
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Private Chef
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
About this PropertyWelcome to Casa Flamingo!
*Plug in your dates to see the full quote! Email us with any questions regarding the home or the quote or discounts.
NOTE: Prices include linens and cleaning!
**Available all year! During the Summer months, bookings are Saturday to Saturday, but we have a 3 nighttime min in the off-season**
--Description and Includes--
Sea front home on esteemed Isle of Palms. Ideal for your dream holiday, this home welcomes up to 20 visitors.
- 8 Bedrooms, 6.5 Bathrooms
- Sea front
- Private pool
- Hot tub
- Private beach boardwalk
- Elevator (please inquire if mandatory for accessibility)
This flamingo pink shorefront home offers a private outdoor pool, hot tub, 8 themed bedrooms, cable/DVD TVs in every room, COMPLIMENTARY wireless internet, private beach access, and 2 sizable decks! Savor amazing vistas with “eye spy” binoculars too!
Located between the Atlantic Sea and the Intracoastal Waterway, the Isle of Palms is a classic family-aligned island hideaway. The Isle of Palms Pavilion and a full service marina offer a fun assortment of waterfront eateries, stores, and bars - including castaways with hours of entertainment. With the attractions of Charleston and Mount Nice close by, the Isle of Palms is an just right base camp for exploring South Carolina's vibrant southern coast.
Bed Count: 8 bedrooms - 8 beds (8 Kings, 2 Full Couch Sleepers)
- Bedroom Breakdown:
- Captain's Quarters - Top (3rd) floor, King bed, private bath
- Caddy Shack - 2nd floor, King bed, shared bath
- Cat House - 2nd floor, King bed, shared bath, access to outdoor space
- Dog House - 2nd floor, King bed, shared bath, access to outdoor space
- Hippie Heaven - 2nd floor, King bed, shared bath, access to outdoor space
- Zen Den - 2nd floor, King Bed, private bath
- Super Heroes - 1st floor, King bed, private bath
- Redneck Riviera - 1st floor, King bed, shared bath
- Recreation Room - 1st floor, 2 Full Sleeper Sofas
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a holiday experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the most superb that Isle of Palms has to offer.
Elevator measurements: the elevator is 30½” x 46”. Max. Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
Elevator access is granted to our visitors that need it for health or mobility reasons. Childrens are not allowed to ride in the elevator alone, unsupervised or play/jump in the elevator at any time.
As with all mechanical equipment, occasionally problems arise with the elevator. Should issues occur, we will make every effort to repair the elevator as quickly as possible. However, we will not be held liable for any loss of use due to mechanical difficulties, malfunction or down time while the elevator is being repaired or waiting to be repaired.
The elevator is not considered part of the home rental. Rental monies will not be refunded due to the elevator not working properly during your stay
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of renting. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you rent within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at renting.
We offer travel insurance to all of our visitors through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The price is 6.95% of your rental price. Please e-mail for exact price. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 9.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be run in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not supplied in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 9.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are renting 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to buy this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the unit has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the unit is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the unit rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the unit isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
- Many rental owners and rental houses supply Isle of Palms area travel guides which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by vendors, or via a partnership between the property manager and the local store itself. Search for these guides and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover the same fantastic attractions at a often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Off-peak times offer up remarkable discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be eligible for price reductions. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a price reduction.
- Is there a specific activity that you are most anticipating ? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed due to health-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the number and selection of short-term rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to find a rental that fits their wishes and price range.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
Below are some tips and techniques to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you book "'Casa Flamingo' ~ Oceanfront Dreamhouse! 8 bedroom, Sleeps 20, Private Pool", examine our short checklist of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Isle of Palms rental properties start booking early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Choose a Village and Time
Consensus can be tricky between family, but as soon as this complicated part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you should have. Remember that that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the party. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
Most rental properties are advertised with a price range. Confirm the price for your preferred week. It may be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a pricey rental. Most rental agreements require a single person to be responsible for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you primarily desire a property with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are bed sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help filter your search to the perfect home.
Do individual people in your group have specific needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies can vary. Many restrictions may dismiss a potential rental. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Its Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a first-class vacation experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of similar homes that fit your wishes and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
If you wish to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Property management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. If you find problems, or if repairs are needed contact the home manager right away. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be valuable.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many complications.
- Be respectful of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make certain you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to verify no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for customers to give reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you may want to note that as part of your feedback.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did everybody have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. If not, you've gained valuable experience to aid with your next search.