About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This fabulous beach home was just added to the rental market in 2021 and is completely ready to welcome your family to beachfront living on Isle of Palms!
This home is cozy and super clean, with very comfortable linens and plenty of space to spread out and savor the home and the beach! As you walk in the front door you immediately can see the ocean through the sizable sliding glass doors! The main lower level living room is equipped with a huge flat screen TV and surround sound, and which also opens up to the entirely equipped kitchen and dining area. The dining table extends to seat plenty of guests! The humongous screened in porch has plenty of space to sit and relax, and listen to the sounds of the ocean while appreciating your morning coffee or evening drink. On this main level you will find 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The oceanfront master bedroom has a king bed, TV, private bath, and has private access to the porch. The 2nd bedroom has a king bedroom and the third bedroom has 2 twin beds - each with TVs. The 2nd King bedroom and the twin bedroom share a full hall bath.
On the upper level you will 4 more bedrooms and a game room! The game room has a pool table and a bar area equipped with a smaller sized refrigerator, sink, and 2 TVs which creates the ideal space for entertaining and watching multiple sports if desired. There is also another oceanfront Master suite on the upper level including a enormous private bath and soaking tub. The vistas from this room are fantastic! The other 3 bedrooms are located along the front of the home and include a room with a King bed, a room with 2 bunk beds, and a room with a Queen bed. These 3 rooms share one full bathroom (the king room has direct access); the queen bedroom also has a private half bath. The bunk bed room is located in between the king and queen bedrooms, and the queen bedroom is only accessible through the bunk room.
The huge backyard creates an ideal space for kids and adults alike to play beach/yard games! And located underneath the home you can appreciate a game of ping pong! The path to the beach is super simple and fast!
This home is also Pet Friendly for non-shedding dogs only and with a $300 non-returnable fee per pet! Applicable pet policy must be signed and records must be received prior to arrival. Pet must be approved by Carroll Realty to confirm it is a non-shedding dog. Any damages caused by the pet will be charged to the pet owner, and not paid by the pet fee. Absolutely no cats or other animals are allowed.
This property includes a $250 credit to order beach gear when you book a stay between 3 and 14 nights!! There are many options to choose from including bicycles, beach chairs, beach carts/wagons, coolers, umbrellas, beach games, kayaks, paddle-boards, etc.! Our partnered company, VayK Gear, will contact you 45 days prior to your arrival so you can place your order and they will deliver all equipment to your rental property. Just another added additional for booking through Carroll Realty to enhance your vacation experience.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 7 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is intended as a family beach rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, or other types of bigger gatherings.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also included is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, shampoo, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is on the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Fishfinder Charters, or check out an event or a game at Credit One Stadium. Kayaking, surfing/body boarding, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
How to get the best vacation home experience:
When to book a Isle of Palms rental home & When to go:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in Isle of Palms. Book your Isle of Palms vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Isle of Palms area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best rental home:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Wonderful, Large Oceanfront Beach Home w/Game Room & Large Yard! has 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Call the host right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.