- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyStriking Pool and Two Blocks to the Beach
A SPARKLING VILLA - DESIGNER DECOR
12 Lagoon Villas is a remodeled, roomy condo overlooking a superb pool and mature oak trees and palms. The villa has a decorators touch and includes a new kitchen, refreshed bathroom areas, a vaulted ceiling with planking in the great room, new tile in kitchen and baths, and three balconies. Full size washer and dryer. For a limited time we offer a golf cart with the unit.
The villa boast cavernous dual masters, each with two queen beds, a vanity/dressing area, a separate tub/shower/toilet room, and a balcony overlooking the pool.
The Great Room has vaulted planked & beamed ceilings, a sizable picture window and is open to the kitchen. The dining room table and chairs seats six comfortably and is topped by a glamourous chandelier. The kitchen has "soft close" cabinetry, stainless appliances, a coffee station and a wine serving area. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied to make meal prep smooth. There is a full size washer and dryer off the kitchen as well.
There is cable TV, a generous SMART TV (Internet connected) in the living room, and TVs in both bedrooms. To make your trips to the beach easier, we supply a compact beach cart with chairs, beach towels and cooler. We supply kick boards and some beach toys for the children too. We also have two well-used adult bicycles for restful rides on the resort bicycle path.
Animals are only allowed in Wild Dunes for visitors renting 90 days or more. We are pet friendly for long term visitors with pre-approval from the owner and a modest pet fee. Please inquire with the owner for further details specific to your pet.
ONE OF THE BEST LOCATIONS IN WILD DUNES
If you are looking for a extravagance villa within walking distance of the beach, The Pavilion and Boardwalk, Harbor golf course, tennis center, bicycle units, playground, b-ball court, eateries and bars, then this is the place.
Please read our 5☆reviews. Also check out our other Wild Dunes unit, listing number 3672072 - another five star unit!
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send tourism guide books with special deals for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Search for these publications and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to discover the same terrific activities with a generally significantly discounted.
- Want to stay away from crowds and get a better price? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies provide price cuts to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discount.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to specific visitors, whether it's downtown homes with pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own kiteboarding launching areas. If there's a certain Isle of Palms atteaction which you just love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Management companies and individual home owners often offer guests the chance to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed due to medical emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly properties available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
The majority of rental properties in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most out of your rental experience.
How to find and book the perfect vacation home:
Do you think " 5? PROPERTY - Pool and Central Location - " is the best rental for your next trip? Read this guide to make sure it fits all of your needs.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Isle of Palms the best vacation homes are booked very early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Isle of Palms rental home 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of families prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Pick your Town and Travel Week
Quite often, the toughest portion of planning your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Be mindful that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the party. Generally vacation home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Have a Spending Limit
Make certain " 5? PROPERTY - Pool and Central Location - " suits your budget *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, always make sure that everyone understands their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Typically, just one member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's share.
What amenities is your family interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with outdoor kitchen? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available as part of your stay? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your company to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
In some cases the senior generation has challenges with staircases. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your companion! Animals are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be restricted. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything required. If lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
Read through the entire agreement and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Vacation home management companies and rental owners often offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed due to personal medical emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear right after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the rental manager immediately. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call eliminates many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep all the rooms in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Most rental home sites request reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but completely honest about your rental experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to re-book next year? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you are all set to reserve the same rental home for next season. Maybe the rental home was not ideal, and you'll better understand how to perfect your search next time.