- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyStunning Pool and Two Blocks to the Beach
A SPARKLING VILLA - DESIGNER DECOR
12 Lagoon Villas is a remodeled, big condo overlooking a beautiful pool and mature oak trees and palms. The villa has a decorators touch and includes a new kitchen, refreshed bathroom areas, a vaulted ceiling with planking in the great room, new tile in kitchen and baths, and three balconies. Full size washer and dryer. For a limited time we offer a golf cart with the unit.
The villa boast enormous dual masters, each with two queen beds, a vanity/dressing area, a separate tub/shower/toilet room, and a balcony overlooking the pool.
The Great Room has vaulted planked & beamed ceilings, a generous picture window and is open to the kitchen. The dining room table and chairs seats six conveniently and is topped by a pretty chandelier. The kitchen has "soft close" cabinetry, stainless appliances, a coffee station and a wine serving area. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied to make meal prep straighforward. There is a full size washer and dryer off the kitchen as well.
There is cable TV, a enormous SMART TV (Internet connected) in the living room, and TVs in both bedrooms. To make your trips to the beach easier, we supply a compact beach cart with chairs, beach towels and cooler. We supply kick boards and some beach toys for the children too. We also have two well-used adult bicycles for restful rides on the resort bicycle path.
Animals are only allowed in Wild Dunes for visitors renting 90 days or more. We are pet friendly for long term visitors with pre-approval from the owner and a modest pet fee. Please inquire with the owner for further details specific to your pet.
ONE OF THE BEST LOCATIONS IN WILD DUNES
If you are looking for a opulence villa within walking distance of the beach, The Pavilion and Boardwalk, Harbor golf course, tennis center, bicycle units, playground, b-ball court, eateries and bars, then this is the place.
Please read our 5☆reviews. Also check out our other Wild Dunes unit, listing number 3672072 - another five star unit!
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and attractions. These guides may provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Would like to steer clear of the crowds? Shoulder seasons provide terrific offers.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some property management companies offer discounted prices to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Isle of Palms atteaction which you just love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and knowledge to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most newcomers will be happy to find that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you know where to search.
Finding and booking the right rental home:
Before you book " 5? PROPERTY - Pool and Central Location - ", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Isle of Palms vacation homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Begin by determining which particular area of Isle of Palms you would like to visit, and the determine travel dates.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be aware that a lot of vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. If not, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Does your preferred vacation property suit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If several individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, be certain that each party knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Typically, one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Rental Home Features
What home features is the group trying to find? Do you just want a rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to take your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Although a number of rental homes permit pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Study your agreement carefully! Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
When you've found your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular price, guests must pay state taxes when renting " 5? PROPERTY - Pool and Central Location - ", in addition to various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you need to Cancel
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find problems, or if fixes are required call the home manager immediately. This will protect against disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. If you have any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to respect your nearby neighbors. Natives will likely be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip significantly more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of tips.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and wardrobes.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Many vacation rental management companies and rental search sites permit customers to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything was unacceptable and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you may want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everybody have a good time? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you are all set to re-book the rental home for next year. Otherwise, you have gained valuable experience to help with your next search.