- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Music Library
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyStriking Pool and Two Blocks to the Beach
A SPARKLING VILLA - DESIGNER DECOR
NEW FOR 2020 - CLOROX Cleaning Throughout
12 Lagoon Villas is a remodeled, roomy condo overlooking a polished pool and mature oak trees and palms. The villa has a decorators touch and includes a new kitchen, modernized bathroom areas, a vaulted ceiling with planking in the great room, new tile in kitchen and baths, and three balconies. Full size washer and dryer.
The villa boast generous dual masters, each with two queen beds, a vanity/dressing area, a separate tub/shower/toilet room, and a balcony overlooking the pool.
The Great Room has vaulted planked & beamed ceilings, a generous picture window and is open to the kitchen. The dining room table and chairs seats six effortlessly and is topped by a splendid chandelier. The kitchen has "soft close" cabinetry, stainless appliances, a coffee station and a wine serving area. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied to make meal prep painless. There is a full size washer and dryer off the kitchen as well.
There is cable TV, a enormous SMART TV (Internet connected) in the living room, and TVs in both bedrooms. To make your trips to the beach easier, we supply a compact beach cart with chairs, beach towels and cooler. We supply kick boards and some beach toys for the children too. We also have two well-used adult bicycles for restful rides on the resort bicycle path.
Family Animals are only allowed in Wild Dunes for visitors renting 90 days or more. We are pet amiable for long term visitors with pre-approval from the owner and a modest pet fee. Please inquire with the owner for further details specific to your pet.
ONE OF THE BEST LOCATIONS IN WILD DUNES
If you are looking for a delight villa within walking distance of the beach, The Pavilion and Boardwalk, Harbor golf course, tennis center, bicycle units, playground, b-ball court, eateries and bars, then this is the place.
Please read our 5☆reviews. Also check out our other Wild Dunes unit, listing number 3672072 - another five star unit!
- Many property owners and rental homes supply Isle of Palms area traveller discount catalogs which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property manager and the local merchant itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are your vacation dates changeable? Off-peak times offer considerable deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be qualified for discounted rates. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a special offer.
- Is there a specific activity you are mainly longing for during your stay? You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an opportunity to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental property Information
Some people are surprised to discover just how many properties can be found in their area of interest. With such a big selection, guests are certain to find a rental home which matches their desires and budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property owners frequently choose management companies to assist with promoting and advertising, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however most beginners will be happy to learn that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
How to find and book the perfect rental home:
Before you book " 5? PROPERTY - Pool and Central Location - CLOROX CLEANING", examine our short list of issues to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Isle of Palms vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the best selection of vacation homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Isle of Palms vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest portion of planning your vacation is deciding on where to search, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your getaway? Try to remember that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
The majority of rental properties are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the top end of the range. If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, be certain that each party understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to pay. One individual in your company will have to be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Is a screened porch a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Will the home have bikes and body boards available for use during your stay? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Grandpa and Grandma will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies can vary. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer an exceptional vacation experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the property has everything you need. If lacking, the rental home management company may know of very similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Many rental property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you discover damages, or if fixes are required call the rental manager straight away.
- You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Permanent residents usually live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Regardless of whether you're paying a house cleaning fee, The rental is required to be in very good condition. Sinks filled with dirty dishes, substantial beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed before you leave.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most rental management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If your property and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you will want to make it a point in your critique.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did they love their vacation? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be easy. Otherwise, you have acquired useful experience to help with another search.