- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Desk Chair
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fenced Yard
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Wifi
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEWLY BUILT IN 2019: Contemporary and sophisticated yet peaceful and beachy, this impressive home includes a stimulating saltwater pool (not available in the winter), 6 cavernous bedroom suites, 3 covered porches, outdoor shower, elevator, and is just a brief 5-min. walk to the sandy beaches of Isle of Palms, and in a peaceful area yet close to eateries, grocery store, and more . With all this plus high end furnishings and niceties, The Great Escape will make you feel like you are visiting in your own private resort! The Great Escape offers many special includes and modren furnishings that make it a cut above the rest. There is so much to adore about this unique home.
Unwind and relax in a posh living room with appealing seating for at least 12. The 65” HD-LED TV adds a cinematic touch to movie nighttime.
The top floor family room provides another inviting seating space for eight and a 55” HD-LED TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The open-concept chef's kitchen is completely outfitted with high-quality items and includes stainless steel appliances as well as alluring quartz countertops. The six-burner gas range makes stove top preparing for a group simple. It is also well supplied with modest appliances , upgraded cookware, pitchers, BBQ tools, baking and serving dishes, serve ware, indoor and outdoor dishes, upgraded flatware , some seasonings, indoor and outdoor placemats, tons of silverware, huge and modest platters and trays....There are four bar stools at the big kitchen island. Also, there is an fashonable, glass-top table with 10 chairs in the adjacent dining area. The outdoor Porch table seats 10-12.
BED & BATH
The three-level home sleeps up to 12 visitors in bedrooms which have sizable closets and an abundance of drawer space. All beds are upgraded Southern Lady brand with beds in encapsulated covers. There are three king bed master en-suites with walk-in showers and two with double vanities. Two are located on the main floor and the other occupies the top floor.
The fourth guest room includes a queen bed and porch access, An adjoining fifth bedroom with a king bed is connected by a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The sixth bedroom is fitted with four twin beds and en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. Hairdryers are available in each bathroom.
Appreciate a fenced backyard getaway with a 5’-deep saltwater pool with embedded seating for warm weather use, and a patio with lounge chairs and shaded seating. An enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower makes it simple to shower and dress. Fire up the gas grille for an alfresco meal at a shaded poolside table. Another dining table seats 12 on the covered back open porch There’s plenty of calming furnishings on the other porches/patios to appreciate the Atlantic wind!
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Elevator is sizable and ultra modern with gate less door and auto off lights. It has 3 floor stops and can be locked. Exterior access buttons are high to protect modest children from accessing.
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable, and a washer/dryer. There is parking for up to 4 cars in the garage and 4 in the driveway but the max. total allowed at one time is 6. The screened garage also has a ping-pong table. A top-quality, conveniently pulled beach buggy with chairs and umbrellas is available to rent for an additional weekly fee of $140.
The Great Escape is 1100’ from the beach and walking distance to eateries, grocery store, ice cream stores, salon and spa, seafood store, butcher shop. Marina and water sports 1.75 miles Downtown Charleston is a 25-min. drive. Mt. Agreeable niceties are just across the bridge with shopping, eateries, historic sites, sweetgrass basket corridor, Patriots Point area. Sullivan’s Island is 2 miles away.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guides with deals for vacation rentals, restaurants and attractions. Be on the lookout for these magazines and discount books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the very same fantastic activities at a often considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to shift your dates? Off-peak times offer sizeable markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may qualify for financial savings. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are essentially catered to specific guests, whether it is oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to night life or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Think about getting trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to personal health related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
First-timers are often times surprised at the range and wide variety of weekly vacation rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a rental that meets their desires and spending plan.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with reserving, check-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may arise.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve the right rental home:
Do you believe " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Isle of Palms rental properties start booking early. To ensure the best choice of rental homes, we suggest searching and reserving your Isle of Palms getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental..
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is easier.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be aware that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your party. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Make a Budget
Confirm that " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites" suits your budget *during your desired week*. If several groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make certain each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your group will have to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What property features is the group interested in? Do you primarily want a rental with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or nightlife? Does the property have bicycles and body boards for use during your stay? Make a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Optimal access could make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your pets. Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. Many constraints could dismiss a prospective rental. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match vacationers with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies often times have a unique collection of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the home has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read through the Total Agreement
Read the entire agreement and make sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental unit right away. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are needed call the home manager immediately. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents often live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many property management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Use Your Experience
Did they love their rental? We hope this guide steered you to a great vacation rental. Maybe the rental property wasn't quite right, and you'll better know how to improve your search for the next trip.