- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNEWLY BUILT IN 2019: Contemporary and sophisticated yet inviting and beachy, this extraordinary home includes a exhilarating saltwater pool (not available in the winter), 6 roomy bedroom suites, 3 covered porches, outdoor shower, elevator, and is just a brief 5-min. walk to the sandy beaches of Isle of Palms, and in a peaceful area yet close to eateries, grocery store, and more . With all this plus high end furnishings and niceties, The Great Escape will make you feel like you are visiting in your own private resort! The Great Escape offers many special includes and modren furnishings that make it a cut above the rest. There is so much to adore about this unique home.
Unwind and relax in a posh living room with peaceful seating for at least 12. The 65” HD-LED TV adds a cinematic touch to movie nighttime.
The top floor family room provides another appealing seating space for eight and a 55” HD-LED TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The open-concept chef's kitchen is entirely supplied with high-quality items and includes stainless steel appliances as well as handsome quartz countertops. The six-burner gas range makes stove top preparing for a group simple. It is also well outfitted with modest appliances , upgraded cookware, pitchers, BBQ tools, baking and serving dishes, serve ware, indoor and outdoor dishes, upgraded flatware , some seasonings, indoor and outdoor placemats, tons of silverware, generous and modest platters and trays....There are four bar stools at the bounteous kitchen island. Also, there is an fashonable, glass-top table with 10 chairs in the adjacent dining area. The outdoor Porch table seats 10-12.
BED & BATH
The three-level home sleeps up to 12 visitors in bedrooms which have sizable closets and an abundance of drawer space. All beds are upgraded Southern Lady brand with beds in encapsulated covers. There are three king bed master en-suites with walk-in showers and two with double vanities. Two are located on the main floor and the other occupies the top floor.
The fourth guest room includes a queen bed and porch access, An adjoining fifth bedroom with a king bed is connected by a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The sixth bedroom is fitted with four twin beds and en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. Hairdryers are available in each bathroom.
Savor a fenced backyard getaway with a 5’-deep saltwater pool with embedded seating for warm weather use, and a patio with lounge chairs and shaded seating. An enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower makes it smooth to shower and dress. Fire up the gas grille for an alfresco meal at a shaded poolside table. Another dining table seats 12 on the covered back open porch There’s plenty of comfortable furnishings on the other porches/patios to savor the Atlantic wind!
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Elevator is enormous and ultra modern with gate less door and auto off lights. It has 3 floor stops and can be locked. Exterior access buttons are high to protect modest children from accessing.
Guest luxuries include complimentary Wi-Fi, cable, and a washer/dryer. There is parking for up to 4 cars in the garage and 4 in the driveway but the max. total allowed at one time is 6. The screened garage also has a ping-pong table. A top-quality, effortlessly pulled beach buggy with chairs and umbrellas is available to rent for an additional weekly fee of $140.
The Great Escape is 1100’ from the beach and walking distance to eateries, grocery store, ice cream stores, salon and spa, seafood store, butcher shop. Marina and water sports 1.75 miles Downtown Charleston is a 25-min. drive. Mt. Nice niceties are just across the bridge with shopping, eateries, historic sites, sweetgrass basket corridor, Patriots Point area. Sullivan’s Island is 2 miles away.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many management companies and vacation rental homes supply Isle of Palms area traveller discount guides which feature deals, either offered independently by vendors, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local business itself. Look for these books and promotional books, since this allows travelers to experience the same wonderful attractions with a generally substantial discounted.
- Want to stay away from the crowds? The off-peak seasons can offer amazing rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty military. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. You'll receive the best value from a home which most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Rental companies and individual property owners often offer customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gas.
General Vacation Rental Tricks & Tips
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the range and variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to locate a rental that suits their expectations and spending budget.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Owners frequently select management companies to facilitate marketing, cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be happy to learn that many of these "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental property:
Do you believe " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites" is the best vacation property for your upcoming vacation? Read this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Frequently
Isle of Palms rental homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your rental 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Decide on a Village and Time
Begin by picking which specific area of Isle of Palms you want to browse, and the approximate travel dates.
How Many Beds?
Determine who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you should have. Remember that that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Generally vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Spend?
Check to make sure " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites" fits your price range *during your desired week*. If several groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, confirm that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Usually, a single person in the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family trying to find? Is a screened deck a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys available for use throughout your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Proper accessibility could make or break a visit for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other people in the gang travelling with a pet dog? Animals are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Many limitations may dismiss a potential rental property. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Its Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Besides offering exclusive properties, local agencies provide you with top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of similar properties that fit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Go Through The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the standard rate, travelers will need to pay state taxes when booking " Luxurious Resort Style Isle of Palms Home - NEWLY CONSTRUCTED/6 Bedroom Suites", as well as various other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including an animal charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your stay.
Congrats on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Be considerate of the community. Permanent residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a lot more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental should be in sound condition. Sinks brimming with pots and pans, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before leaving.
- When your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Just about all property management companies and rental websites allow travellers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we suggest being understanding but genuine regarding your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the issue.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your family. Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything turned out to be perfect and you are ready to re-book the same rental for next year. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience that will help with another search.