- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Desk Chair
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dining Table
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fenced Yard
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kitchen Island
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Play Area
- Paper Towels
- Pets Considered
- Smart TV
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyJust Listed!
-The beach a few steps away: wander down just 300ft and you will feel sand on your toes or just stay in and relax in the hot tub
-Outdoor living: Achieving the indoor/outdoor kitchen lifestyle isn't exactly straighforward but this home does it! Ideal for calming, lazy afternoons, outdoor dinners, or a long nighttime under the stars.
-Idyllic family hideaway: the home displays magic, character, and opulent amenities alike for all ages.
- Please note the home is attached to a modest apartment on one side but all the spaces are completely separate and for private use. No space is shared. Separate entrance, driveway and backyard
If this home is not available during your preferred days or you are looking for a different, yet equally spectacular unit don't miss my other listings on the island, you can search by listing number in the Vacation Rental By Owner search bar!
2329074 has the most marvelous vistas
1933467 it’s elegant
and 2221073 for a smaller group
Why this unit?
If you are looking to hideaway the ordinary and relax in a impressive and colorful setting look no further. The home indoor and outdoor spaces were made for extreme appreciation and entertaining. And the location just steps form the beach access can't get any better.
The ideal place to hideaway the everyday and recharge your body and mind.
The home is in the ideal location, steps form the beach, one min. drive from stores, eateries and supermarket. It is close to great dining and the Mt. Nice's Towne Centre which has great shopping, the area's movie theater, ice cream stores and tons of other types of entertainment. It is just 12 miles north of historic Charleston. It is also a brief ride away from the Isle of Palms Marina for a full-service Marina with boat units & charters.
There is a video doorbell for your safety. All stays include an initial supply of linens and towels, beach towels and chairs, washer and dryer, starter supply of paper products and detergents, entirely supplied kitchen with dinnerware, flatware, pots, and pans. WIFI and intelligent ROKU TVs, Netflix access.
NO SMOKING. PLEASE NOTE: MUST BE AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE TO RENT NO EXCEPTIONS. ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES ACCEPTED.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses provide Isle of Palms area promotional travel catalogs which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. Search for these magazines and discount books, as this allows vacation goers to take advantage of those fantastic activities with a quite often considerable discounted.
- Want to stay away from crowds and get a better price? Off-peak times offer sizeable bargains.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discount rates. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve specific customers, whether it is oceanside homes with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. You should prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Rental companies and individual property owners commonly offer guests the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to discover how many vacation rentals are offered in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an ideal getaway to accommodate their Isle of Palms gang, from quiet condos to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and tricks to help you understand the rental search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Do you think " ????? Steps from the beach, extraordinary luxurious home and outdoor space ???? " is the best rental property for your next vacation? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Isle of Palms rental properties start booking early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Start by determining which particular area of Isle of Palms you want to explore, and the determine travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Stay on a Budget
Many rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected week. It might be at the top end of the range. If multiple individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. A single member of your company will have to be responsible for gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
What property features is the group interested in? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a rental with outdoor kitchen? Does the unit need to be beachfront, the downtown area, or in close proximity to restaurants? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Often times the elder generation has problems with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Most vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Are you or other people in the gang travelling with a dog? While many rentals allow family pets, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds might be restricted. Make certain to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
Several internet resources exist to match guests with rental home owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest possibility of a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each property. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed a result of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smartphone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Be considerate of the community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- When everything is out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Just about all rental home management companies and vacation rental websites make it easy for travellers to offer feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but genuine with regards to your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to fix the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? Maybe everything ended up being wonderful and you're excited to re-book the same rental for next year. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience that can help with another search.