- 7 Bedrooms
- 10 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Linens Provided
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Private Pool
- Spa Whirlpool
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
About this PropertyHoliday in the lap of comfort at this showstopping oceanfront unit. This brand new home includes 7 big bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, and generous living space. The handsome kitchen and dining area is the ideal spot to gather with friends and family for meals. After dinner you can head over to the peaceful living area to watch your flat screen TV, or maybe wander out to the oceanfront outdoor space space to take advantage of the breathtaking vistas and go for a dip in the shining infinity pool. No need to chose between the beach and the pool- at Sea Star you can savor the beach from the pool! The home comes with a private Concierge who is available before, during, and after your stay! Your concierge can assist with renting beach chair units, organizing grocery delivery, and anything else you might need for the ideal beach holiday. The concierge will be your primary point of contact during your holiday should you need anything. Every bedrooms includes a private, en suite bathroom. The main floor includes three bedrooms - including the first floor master bedroom. The master bedroom offers unparelled vistas of the sea with private outdoor space access, a king bed, big walk in closet, and flat screen TV. The en suite master bath has a sizable walk in shower and separate soaking tub. The two additional bedrooms on the main floor both hold queen beds with flat screen TV and private access to the front porch. The first of two laundry rooms is on this level, just off of the garage entrance. Meander up the staircase or take the elevator to the second floor to find four additional bedrooms and the billiards room. The two oceanfront suites feature king beds, private oceanfront balcony access, and en suite bathrooms. The two other bedrooms offer private access to the second floor front porch and flat screen TVs. The first of these two bedrooms has two queen beds and an en suite bathroom while the second of the two bedrooms has one queen bed and a private bathroom. Via the door to the second laundry room, find the stairs to the third and final floor at 'Sea Star'. This third floor media room has everything you need for a calming movie nighttime! Exceptional oceanfront vistas from inside or from the porch, a huge sectional couch, bean bag chairs, a mini refrigerator, generous TV with Sonos, and a half bath. **THIS UNIT INCLUDES A CREDIT TOWARDS BEACH GEAR W/ A STAY OF 4-14 NIGHTS**
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses provide Isle of Palms area travel discount books that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the local merchant itself. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Are you able to switch your trip dates? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic offers.
- Several vacation rental companies and owners offer discounts for active and veteran members of the US Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers of the same vacation home. Be sure to confirm with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a specific Isle of Palms atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Rental companies and individual home owners typically offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Home Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are often surprised at the range and wide range of short term rental properties available in the Isle of Palms area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to come across a vacation home which matches their wishes and spending plan.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Isle of Palms are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and experience to provide easy operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you think ""Sea Star" ~ Exquisite Home ~ Private Beach Access ~ Private Pool ~ Hot Tub" is the best rental for your upcoming visit? Read this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Isle of Palms rentals start booking early. To assure the very best selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Isle of Palms vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of visitors choose to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes more straightforward.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Bear in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for your party. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Does your chosen rental suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company before booking a pricey vacation property. A single member of your family must be in charge of getting payments and accepting responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Does the property need to be beach front, downtown, or near wildlife? Are bed sheets offered with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Appropriate access could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Almost all property listings include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your companion! Although quite a few rental homes allow dogs, guidelines and fees vary per rental. Make certain you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Start your Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
If you want to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation rental management companies and home owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should disaster strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your visit.
Good job on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home right away. If you discover property damage, or if fixes are required get in touch with the rental manager straight away. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A brief phone call helps prevent many headaches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all vacation rental management companies and rental websites make it easy for renters to give reviews. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will likely appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but straightforward with regards to stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to correct the issue.
Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything was perfect and you're happy to re-book the property for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience that can help with your next search.