- As low as $436/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2464 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to one of our best properties on Isle of Palms!
This 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is ideal for a family beach vacation. It is less than 5 mins. walking to the beach, offers an open floor plan, and sleeps up to 8 guests.
Driving up to the home you will notice the handsome curb appeal with the ivy meticulously covering the front of the home.
Walking in the front door, there is the first floor living room with a flat-screen TV, and has two of the three bedrooms. The first bedroom has a queen bed, TV, and a private bathroom. The second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds. One set has two twin beds, and the second set has two full beds. It also has a private bathroom.
Moving to the second floor of the home, the open concept space is painless to mingle around and has plenty of space to spread out and relax. The main living room has comfortable furnishings with a flat-screen TV. The completely equipped kitchen is ideal for whipping up a delicious meal. The dining table seats 6 guests, with an additional 4 car stools. The master bedroom is on this level and has a king size bed, and a private bathroom with dual vanities and a bespoke tile shower. There is also a half bathroom for guests.
Take a step outside onto the wrap around balcony. It is a joyous spot to take in the ocean breeze and salt air. There is plenty of seating, whether it be dining at the table, or calming on the comfortable outdoor couch. You can hear the ocean from the balcony, and it's a ideal spot to relax at the end of the nighttime!
For your convenience, this home includes WiFi, a washer and dryer, and plenty of parking. Also, the owner will allow all guests to use their personal golf cart complimentary of charge. (**Must sign the golf cart waiver and are responsible for any and all damages.)
Look no further for a excellent family vacation home!
Pool Access: No Pool Access
Beach Distance: 5 Minutes Walking
Animals Accepted: Not Accepted
Floor Level: 2 Story
Square Footage: Est.: 2,464
Bedroom 1: Queen, TV, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Bunk Beds, Two Twins, and Two Fulls, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 3: King, Master, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Den: Sleeper Couch
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 3-4 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: N/A
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#:
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is in the city center and near the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- To get the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking yourrental:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Prime Island Location! Golf Cart INCLUDED! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Make a record of any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 4.9 miles