About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1644 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This handsome, freshly modernized villa in Wild Dunes is ideal for an modren calming beach escape. The decorator designed interior features bright, colorful, and modern furnishings. The renovations include wood floors, redesigned kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances, tiled bathrooms, and brand new furnishings.
The first floor open concept living space accepts you to appreciate watching the ocean waves or the 60 inch mounted TV (*please note there is no cable package, only local channels and streaming services available). A screen porch adds additional seating for meals, coffee, or conversation. Stairs from the porch provide access to the beach, community pool, and broad lawn. This level includes a queen guest bedroom with semi-private, hall access bathroom.
The second floor features two additional bedrooms. The handsome master suite has ocean vistas from the private deck, a king size bed, wall mounted flat screen TV, walk-in closet, and modern tiled bath with double sinks and huge shower. The guest room at the opposite end of the villa is ideal for kids, offering twin beds and their own bath. For convenience, the washer and dryer are on this level.
The beauty of this villa, along with the vistas and access to amenities, makes this a special place to vacation. Start making memories today!
Pool Access: Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 50 Yards
View: Ocean View And Pool View
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story
Square Footage, Est.: 1644
Bedroom 1: Queen, Hallway Bath Access, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Two Twins, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Master, King, Private Bathroom, First Floor
Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
Balcony/Porch: Screen Porch On Main Living Level, Private Balcony Off Of Master Bedroom Upstairs
Internet Access: Upgraded WiFi
TV: Streaming services; No regular cable
Parking: 2 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: N/A
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
Vacation Rental By Owner Listing#: 381711
**Please note this property does not have access to the resort pools. Only the Beach Club Villa Community Pools**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and near the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Philip Simmons Garden. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Isle of Palms rental & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in the Isle of Palms area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Isle of Palms vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking the right Isle of Palms rental home:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. OCEANFRONT Villa with Screened Porch in Wild Dunes Resort! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, contact the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Isle of Palms attraction you are crazy about, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
During your stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.