- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Included
- Housekeeper Optional
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Police Contact
- Private Chef
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUPDATE 5/26/21: Owner has decided to accept Monthly Rental for Summer 2021 Season! Ask us about 30/60/90 day rental now available for June, July and/or August 2021!
Centrally located in the heart of Wild Dunes Resort on the Isle of Palms, this oceanfront home is the ideal spot! The fantastic home is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home right in the heart of Wild Dunes and just steps to the Atlantic Sea.
With a classic beach style, the home welcomes you with it's simple design and family-friendly living space. The living room has immaculate oceanfront vistas and considerable windows to offer in the direct sunlight. There is plenty of space for everybody to gather around to converse or watch TV. Step out onto the back porch and relax on the outdoor furnishings while taking in the charming beach vistas. The open concept floor plan also opens into the dining with seating available for 8, and the entirely-supplied kitchen. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare a delicious meal!
The only bedroom available on the first floor has a queen size bed and private bathroom.
Head upstairs to the remaining three bedrooms. Down the hall to the left is another queen room with a private bathroom. The middle room has two twin beds and a private bathroom. And lastly the master bedroom sports a king size bed, double closet space and a private bathroom. It also has a private balcony with just as impressive beach vistas.
If you are looking for a home right in the heart of the resort, this is it. We'd appreciate to have you come stay at 58 Splendid Pavilion!
Pool Access: Grandiose Pavilion Community Pool All Day, Plus SportsCard Access
Beach Distance: 1 Minute Walk
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Two Floors
Square Footage: Est.: 4,310
Bedroom 1: Queen, Private Bath, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Queen, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: Two Twins, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 4: King, Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Balcony: Deck/Covered Porch, Balcony
Internet Access: Free WiFi
Parking: 2-3 cars in driveway and under home
BBQ Grille: Gas Grille
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
>> All Sweetgrass rental units include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many management companies and rental houses provide Isle of Palms area printed travel catalogs which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property manager and the itself. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to experience the same attractions with a typically significantly discounted.
- Want to steer clear of the crowds and save money? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top pricing.
- A number of rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning visitors of the same vacation home. Make sure to ask property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some properties are primarily designed for specific groups of guests. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to night life. You'll receive the best value from a rental that most directly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners often offer guests an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides guests reimbursement of their trip costs for any days missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be surprised to find out how many rental homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to discover a property that matches their expectations and spending budget.
Virtually all rental homes in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, check-in, house cleaning services, as well as maintenance issues that may arise.
Here are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve the best rental home:
Do you believe "OCEANFRONT! Great Location! Desirable Grand Pavilion Community" is the perfect rental for your next getaway? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier, The Better
Isle of Palms rental properties start booking early. To ensure the greatest choice of rental homes, we suggest searching and booking your Isle of Palms rental home Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Many groups plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select a Community and Time
Quite often, the toughest portion of scheduling your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes simpler.
How Much Rental home Do You Actually Need?
How many family members are planning to share your trip? Bear in mind that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Does your preferred rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your family must be given the task of getting contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Are you looking for a rental home with outside kitchen? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included in your rental home payment? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Appropriate accessibility could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Don't forget to include your companion! While quite a few rental homes permit pets or animals, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Type of animal, size and breeds could be controlled. Make sure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
After the location, dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local agencies will have a unique selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Your best chance of a reduced rate is changing to an off-season week.
Read through the Entire Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the regular price, visitors must pay state taxes when booking "OCEANFRONT! Great Location! Desirable Grand Pavilion Community", in addition to any other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a dog fee, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Property management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you peace of mind should tragedy strike.
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Good job on booking your rental! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. If you discover damages, or if repairs are required contact the property manager immediately.
- You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulty.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local people are a great source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental property to ensure that you've packed all possessions.
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Nearly all rental home websites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for favorable ratings. If anything went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest about your rental experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to re-book next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific rental unit. If not, you have acquired valuable experience to aid with your next search.