About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4978 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*This home books Sat. to Sat. in the Summer months and Holidays and 3 nighttime min in the off-season*
Recently constructed, second row, luxury home, "Shore Beats Work- 4001 Palm Blvd.", is a six bedroom, six and a half bathroom bespoke-constructed home, designed by acclaimed architect, Carl McCants, and is just steps from the beach. Savor the convenient beach path right across Palm Blvd. All three front porches look out toward the ocean with vistas very prominent on the rooftop porch. Appreciate calming on the pool deck by the crystal blue saltwater infinity pool or under the covered sitting area and play a game of chess. There is a convenient elevator to help with groceries and bags.
- 4,978 sq. ft.
- 6 bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms
- Across from ocean
- Private pool (heatable for an additional fee)
- Multiple decks
- Two living rooms
- Elevator (please inquire if required for accessibility)
- Full list of amenities available below
- Bedroom 1: King bed, en suite full bath, TV – Stand up shower
- Bedroom 2: King bed, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower
- Bedroom 3: King bed, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower
- Bedroom 4: King bed, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower, double sinks
- Bedroom 5: (2) Twin beds, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower
- Bedroom : King bed, en suite full bath, TV - Stand up shower, soaking tub, double sinks
--What Exclusive Properties Offers--
Working with Exclusive Properties gives you a vacation experience unlike any other. With a entirely staffed office located on Isle of Palms and 24 hour emergency line, we are always committed to making sure your stay with us is exceptional.
We manage cleaning and maintenance staffs to ensure the highest quality service. Our concierge services can help you organize private chefs, massage therapists and all the best that Isle of Palms has to offer.
We require the first half of your rental amount at the time of booking. The remainder of your rental amount will be due 45 days prior to your arrival. If you book within 45 days of your intended arrival, full payment is due at booking.
We offer travel insurance to all of our guests through Red Sky. Red Sky specializes in the Isle of Palms area and covers you in the occurrence of a mandatory evacuation, medical emergencies, loss of a family member, loss of job, etc. The cost is 6.95% of your rental cost. Please e-mail for exact cost. We recommend getting travel insurance through us. Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway will also sell their own version through CSA. We also offer a new kind of travel insurance, called Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian, and is 10.8% of the total. You will be covered for all of the main travel insurance emergencies as well. If you make a claim that falls under the main travel insurance, you will get 100% back (minus premium), but if you decide to cancel for a reason not covered, then you will get 60% back (minus premium)
Each reservation is charged a $1,000 returnable security deposit. The security deposit will be ran in the week leading up to your arrival, and will be completely refunded within 30 days of your departure after we have inspected the home for any major damages. Sometimes this is done and returned quicker than 30days. This security deposit is not included in your quoted rate on Vacation Rental By Owner/Homeaway.
We Highly recommend purchasing travel insurance (Red Sky or Cancel for Any Reason through Rental Guardian). If you do not have it or are cancelling for a reason not covered, then our cancellation policy will occur.
1. Red Sky travel insurance- 6.95% of rental total and you get 100% back (minus premium):
-You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they get COVID-19 (or any illness) and prevents you from coming. Any illness that causes cancellation/interruption and has an Attending Physician's Statement evidencing the diagnosis and doctor ordered travel restriction is covered.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they are medically quarantined by a doctor with a letter from the Health Department.
- You, a Family Member, a Traveling Companion, or a Traveling Companion's Family Member are covered if they experience loss of job due to COVID-19 or any other reason (must be employed over a year and can't be self-employed).
-Other covered reasons include, but not limited to- Mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane, injury or death, flight delay due to weather, car accident , extension of school year, and more.
2. Rental Guardian “Cancel for Any Reason”- 10.8% of rental total and you get 60% back (minus premium):
-You can cancel for ANY reason up until 2 days prior to your reservation start date. If you are booking 10days prior to your start date, then you cannot add this insurance.
-If you cancel for a reason covered by the normal travel insurance plan above, like, mandatory evacuation, injury or death, sickness, etc. then, you will still have the normal travel insurance coverage as well and would be paid out at 100% (minus premium).
*Please ask us (Exclusive Properties) about where and how to purchase this CFAR travel insurance.
Our cancellation policy if you do not have Travel Insurance or if you cancel for a reason not covered states:
Guest cancellation must be in writing and balance paid in full. If you cancel your reservation, all monies will be held until the property has been rebooked and confirmed for the same rental period for the same rate. There are NO exceptions. If the property is rebooked for only part of the rental period or for a reduced rate for the reserved days, your deposit will be refunded minus any uncollected rent for the rental period, guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation processing fee of $250, and 10% of the rental. If the property rebooks, you can move your funds (less any discount or unpaid rent) at 100% to dates in the future within 1 year of original check in date. If the property isn't rebooked all monies will be forfeited.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Fort Moultrie are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or TD Arena. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, try changing your family's Isle of Palms vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Isle of Palms area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Isle of Palms area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking the rightrental home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. New to rental market! High-end second row home, pool, elevator, views has 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your invoice.
- Is your group looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during arrival. text the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.