- 9 Bedrooms
- 9 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Area
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Heated Pool
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Private Pool
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyPalm Boulevard 3407
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly costs are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
There's no shortage of entertainment available at this extraordinary three-story home, where you can soak in vistas of the sea from a rooftop outdoor space that includes a private pool and an outdoor kitchen! When you're not walking across the road to the beach or calming on the wrap-around porches, you'll be treated to such thoughtful niceties as an in-home elevator, a flatscreen TV and DVD player in each of the nine bedrooms (with a library of more than 250 DVDs), a karaoke machine, and a playground with a swing set in the backyard.
What’s close by:
This home is located directly across the street from a public beach access point, accepting you to conveniently spend your days swimming and sunbathing. Just a mile north is the Isle of Palms Marina, where you can rent boats, kayaks, and jet skis, or take the family parasailing for an afternoon of experience. The local grocery store and the downtown area of Isle of Palms are just over a mile west, where you'll find great eateries, live music, and beach volleyball competitions.
Things to know:
The pool can be heated upon request from September through June! 48 hours notification is mandatory and a pool heat fee of $55 plus tax per day must be paid prior to check-in.
*Please note: This home resides in a noise-sensitive area and the owners participate in our Good Neighbor protection program. Our intelligent home technology will alert our team if excessive decibel or occupancy levels are detected, accepting us to reach out directly with a reminder of max. occupancy and peaceful hours. This technology is privacy compliant, and only monitors the presence of decibels and devices—not any personal conversation or information. Thank you for supporting our efforts to be good neighbors!
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
This rental is located on floor 1.
48 hours notification is mandatory in order to heat the pool. An additional pool heat fee of USD55 per day must be paid prior to check-in.
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with promotions for lodging, dining and tours. Look for these books and discount books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of those terrific activities at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Are you able to shift your dates? Off-peak times offer up substantive markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be able to get promotions. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a certain experience you are most anticipating ? If there's a particular Isle of Palms activity that you just love, look for properties that cater especially to you.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance together with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Rental Home
Some people are surprised to learn how many vacation rentals are offered in Isle of Palms. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to fit their Isle of Palms family, from quiet condominiums to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Isle of Palms are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and experience to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
How to find and book the perfect vacation rental:
Do you believe "Luxury home with rooftop pool & outdoor kitchen - beach across the road!" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Look over this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
Start Your Search Early
Isle of Palms rental properties are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Many households prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Consensus can be tricky between relatives, but once this tricky part is finished everything will start to drop in place.
Choose a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Stay on a Budget
Many vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected stay. It might be at the top end of the range. If many individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group knows their responsibility and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, a single person in the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and getting each family member's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is your group interested in? Is a screened deck a requirement? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "necessities and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
Grandparents will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. Most rental listings include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the party travelling with a pup? While a number of vacation homes permit family pets, rules and costs fluctuate per rental. A number of constraints might dismiss a potential vacation property. Make certain to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Start your Search
After the place, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Isle of Palms local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Be sure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should catastrophe strike.
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage immediately after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of suggestions.
- Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Ensure you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and cabinets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and check for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Nearly all rental property web sites seek feedback after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything went wrong and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your comments.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their vacation? Maybe everything ended up being perfect and you are ready to reserve the rental home for next year. Maybe the property wasn't quite right, and you'll better recognize how to improve your search for the next vacation.
- Boone Hall Plantation - 5.0 miles