- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Hospital Contact
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis two-bedroom, two-bath fresh condo includes private decks and spectacular water vistas. Located within walking distance of the famed boardwalk and Splendid Pavilion area, this gorgeous designed condo has two cavernous bedrooms with separate decks overlooking the lagoon. The generous common space offers a comfortable living/dining area and full kitchen. Special includes of this unit are wood floors and an refreshed kitchen. Sleeping quarters for up to eight visitors include two queen beds in one bedroom as well as two queen beds in the other. Entertainment includes include three TVs, one DVD player and high speed internet with wireless access. The Lagoon Villa pool and tennis center are only steps away!
Ask about local offers!
All visitors renting this home will receive full access to all of Wild Dunes Resort's generous activities and amenities, including:
-Exclusive access to new Sweetgrass pools, shoppes and spa
-Free access to the Swim Center, and Grandiose Pavilion Pools.
-Free access to two exercise centers.
-Preferred seasonal pricing on The Links Course and The Harbor Course for resort visitors.
-One hour of complimentary tennis court time per bedroom, per day after noon. $15 per hour per court before noon.
-Preferred pricing on bicycle units, beach chair units and special events.
-Access to the Island Adventures recreational program that offers fun activities and excursions for children and adults.
Credit authorization mandatory at check in for $90 per day due to ability to charge anything on the resort back to your room. This authorization will be reversed at check out for any funds not used during your stay. Most banks take 5-7 work days to actually credit your card back the funds if using a debit card.
- Many rental managers and vacation rental properties supply Isle of Palms area printed travel magazines that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the local vendor itself. Look for these magazines and discount books, because this allows vacationers to take advantage of those wonderful activities at a often significantly discounted.
- Able to modify your travel dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get promotions. Be sure to check with property owner to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly designed for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. You'll get the most value from a home which most directly matches your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual property owners commonly offer customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Information
First-timers are sometimes shocked at the range and wide range of short-term rentals available in the Isle of Palms area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, as well as routine maintenance issues that may arise.
Seasoned Isle of Palms vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to realize that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should search.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Do you think "Lagoon Villa 34/ 2 BR Resort View Condo w/ Wild Dunes Amenities!" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Isle of Palms rental homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the very best choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Isle of Palms rental home Six-12 months before your travel dates, whenever possible. A lot of visitors prefer to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Choose a Village and Time
Sometimes, the hardest part of planning your vacation is deciding where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest is much easier.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental
How many relatives are joining your trip? Be aware that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the group. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Decide on Your Budget
Most vacation homes are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen stay. It may be at the top end of the range. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly rental home. Most rental documents call for a single person to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Rental Home Amenities
What home features is the group searching for? Do you just want a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bedsheets offered with the rental, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Do members of your group have specific needs? Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Remember to include your furry family members. Pet guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. A number of limitations might dismiss a prospective rental home. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Where to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Isle of Palms local rental homes" for local rental home management companies. Local companies will often have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
When you have identified your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Contract
Read the whole agreement and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental home contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your visit.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any damages as soon as you arrive. We also advise promptly phoning the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be incredibly helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental home to assure you've gathered all belongings.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Most property management companies and rental home sites allow customers to give comments. If the rental home and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest in regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Does everyone want to go back? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic rental unit. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience to help with the next search.